Work experience additional evidence

Old Oct 28th 2005, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Work experience additional evidence

Hi freidns,
Just wondering if anyone helps me ...
I am preparing my work experience documents to lodge the application to DIMIA (136). Normally how many payslip do I need to attach? last month seems enough? or I should attach several slips?
Moreover, how is this issue with appointment letters? does the last letter to last position suffice? or I should find all of past 3 years different letters of appointment?

Thank you for any advice....
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Work experience additional evidence

I don't know what you mean by letters but I would send more than one pay slip. Just to be on the safe side. It also depends on which visa you are going for. If in doubt get some expert advice

hugs lace x
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:19 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Try and cover as much as you can for the last 4 years. You can not send too much but you can send too little!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

caringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Barbitana
Hi freidns,
I am preparing my work experience documents to lodge the application to DIMIA (136). Normally how many payslip do I need to attach? last month seems enough? or I should attach several slips?
Moreover, how is this issue with appointment letters? does the last letter to last position suffice? or I should find all of past 3 years different letters of appointment?

Well i sent one payslip and it seemed to work as i got my meds and pcc request. As far as the letter is concern, get as many information on it as possible. one letter for last three years will suffice if you are working with one employeer during this period. Remember to add following informations in it.
1. Specific duties performed and not general ones.
2. Hours/ Per week
3. Full time or part time
4. Salary you are drawing , be in per month or per annum format
5. About your performance by your employeer

Be sure to send it on your company's letter head with telephone number, email and address printed on it. Get it signed from an authorised person which can be an HR manager or your Boss, and make sure to type his name and appointment beneath his signatures.
Hope this helps
Nadir
Old Oct 28th 2005, 11:07 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Barbitana
Hi freidns,

As Anne said, send as much information as you can. Anything that backs up your employment is a must.
Good luck
carole