Wooohooo we finally lodged yesterday!!!

Old Nov 22nd 2008, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Paula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nice
Default Wooohooo we finally lodged yesterday!!!

OMG things are becoming so real!!!
Can anyone give me an approximate timescale from now to getting our visas?? just ish, I mean I know everyones case is different etc etc.

p.s its an online app

Ta very much

Love a very excited Paula
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

Location: West Sussex till end of 2009- then somewhere sunnier
john& becky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wooohooo we finally lodged yesterday!!!

Well done Paula!! I lodged ours on Thursday so guess we'll be waiting together. Come join us on the November applicants thread.

John
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Mine goes in today, good luck.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

Eammon is on a distinguished road

Hopefully ours goes in on monday... so we'll be on a similar timescale. We're applying for a 176 state sponsorship visa......oooooooh..... it's so exciting

Good luck everyone

Denise x
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

congratulations everyone

about time Denise

why are you going for the 176 and not the 175

cheryl
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

hantorro is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Paula_lou
Can anyone give me an approximate timescale from now to getting our visas?? just ish, I mean I know everyones case is different etc etc.

p.s its an online app

Ta very much

Congratulation Paula, exciting stuff, good luck and hope it's a smooth transaction.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Chris N Lora will become famous soon enoughChris N Lora will become famous soon enough

Congrats all

Here is to the long wait
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 5:51 pm
Just Joined

zinc123 is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations to all !!
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Paula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nice

Thanks guys!!

How long are the online apps taking to come through lately? anyone know?

Eeeeeeeeeek I cant believe weve come this far already! I woke up this morning and saw the snow outside my window and thought sod this, I cant wait till we're in oz

Good luck everyone xxxxx
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Thanks guys!!

How long are the online apps taking to come through lately? anyone know?

Eeeeeeeeeek I cant believe weve come this far already! I woke up this morning and saw the snow outside my window and thought sod this, I cant wait till we're in oz

Good luck everyone xxxxx
You know..... we thought exactly the same..... we were saying just think this might be our last winter here.... ooooh I really hope so.

Denise x
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lyndhurst
congratulations everyone

about time Denise

why are you going for the 176 and not the 175

cheryl
Hi Cheryl

You know it was speaking to you a couple of weeks ago that really spurred me on to get it all moving so thank you....

We're 5 points short for the 175 visa, it didn't really make any difference to us because we knew we either wanted to move to Queensland or Perth, it just made us make up our minds at this part of the process rather than later into it.

Speak soon

Denise x
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

p.s its an online app

Ta very much

The old, 'How long is a piece of string?' scenario....

CONGRATS on getting your app lodged!

We had our visa granted on friday and took from start to finish, 6 months and 17 days....

We applied PR 175 MODL...

Good Luck to you all!!
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

CONGRATS TO THE NEW APPLICANTLS , NOW WE ALL ARE SAILING IN SAME BOAT. LET'S WAIT TOGETHER. IN THE MEANWHILE IF YOU PEOPLE WANT YOUN JOIN NOVEMBER 2008 THREAD.
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

ronnie98 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
CONGRATS TO THE NEW APPLICANTLS , NOW WE ALL ARE SAILING IN SAME BOAT. LET'S WAIT TOGETHER. IN THE MEANWHILE IF YOU PEOPLE WANT YOUN JOIN NOVEMBER 2008 THREAD.
Ours should be mon,tuesdy then the big wait.
good look to you all
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 6:17 pm
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of

p.s its an online app

Ta very much

Your milage may vary. There are a number of people that have reported on how long it took them to get their visas. It varies from anywhere from 5 months to 12+ months. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason as to why it takes longer or shorter for some people.

If you are from a high-risk country or have a particularly complicated case, then it is likely to be longer rather than sooner.

There are scores of people here that would love to know when they will be issued their visas (us included) but everybody just has to wait it out.

Check out the beupdate site: http://www.beupdate.co.uk/

People that have applied for Oz visas can track their status on this web-site. It's very useful for guaging who's getting their visas granted and at what stage in the process people are.

Good luck! We're 3-4 months in at the moment and hoping to hear something by spring.

- CDM