wohooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old Oct 24th 2008, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

krisecf will become famous soon enoughkrisecf will become famous soon enough
Default wohooooooooooooooooooooooo

i finally got my visa totally over the monn,you paperbased will be glad to hear that im a 175 modl jan paper!! client officer two days ago then grant today!!!
Old Oct 24th 2008, 5:52 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: wohooooooooooooooooooooooo

Originally Posted by krisecf
i finally got my visa totally over the monn,you paperbased will be glad to hear that im a 175 modl jan paper!! client officer two days ago then grant today!!!
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 24th 2008, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS on your Visa Grant!!
Old Oct 24th 2008, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

krisecf will become famous soon enoughkrisecf will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sarab40
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
do i need to send my passport away to get anything attached or is it automatically on my passport?
Old Oct 24th 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

do i need to send my passport away to get anything attached or is it automatically on my passport?
Congratulations and good luck. You need to send your passport to Australia House in London to get the visa put in your passports.

All the very best of luck with your new life in Oz.

Kind regards

Lou xx
Old Oct 24th 2008, 6:59 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS!

Great to see movement on the paperbased, you will give hope to others!

Enjoy the feeling, WELCOME TO VISATOWN!
Old Oct 24th 2008, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

Fantastic news, i bet your over the moon!

It certainly does give the rest of us paperbased apps a glimmer of hope.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 8:04 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS