Withdraw VE175 and relodge the application

Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:37 am
Just Joined

srmsv is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Withdraw VE175 and relodge the application

Dear friends,

I want to withdraw my ve175 application due to some mistake and relodge the application by using the same existing documents present in DIAC.

Kindly guide the process and procedures to follow.

I m planning to withdraw the application due to outside time frame for my english language requirement.

regards

SRMSV
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

Ramzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant future
Default Re: Withdraw VE175 and relodge the application

Originally Posted by srmsv
Dear friends,

I want to withdraw my ve175 application due to some mistake and relodge the application by using the same existing documents present in DIAC.

Kindly guide the process and procedures to follow.

I m planning to withdraw the application due to outside time frame for my english language requirement.

regards

SRMSV
Hi, actually i do not have an answer for this but do you mean to pay them again or ?
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:43 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ramzi
Hi, actually i do not have an answer for this but do you mean to pay them again or ?
Paying the fee again is not the criteria, Only procedures and documents requirements I want to know.

regards,

SRMSV
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

Ramzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant future

Paying the fee again is not the criteria, Only procedures and documents requirements I want to know.

regards,

SRMSV
No what i meant was whether you are ok to pay twice coz i am also in the same situation but bit worried about paying twice!
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:53 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ramzi
No what i meant was whether you are ok to pay twice coz i am also in the same situation but bit worried about paying twice!
@ramzi,

I already knew that you are also in the same situation, We need some solution from experts.

Experts give solution.........

regards,

SRMSV
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

@ramzi,

I already knew that you are also in the same situation, We need some solution from experts.

Experts give solution.........

regards,

SRMSV
AS far as I know you can cancel an application and start again, but you will have to pay the fee again.
Probably best to speak to an agent before going any further though.

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 30th 2009 at 6:00 am.
Old Jan 30th 2009, 6:00 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

regards,

SRMSV
You can notify DIAC that you wish to withdraw your application. The only form I could find on the DIAC site that looks like it might do the trick is the form 1022, Change in Circumstance. You could put on that that you wish to withdraw your application.

Bear in mind that you will probably lose your application fee and be required to pay a second time when you re-lodge.
Old Jan 30th 2009, 6:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You can notify DIAC that you wish to withdraw your application. The only form I could find on the DIAC site that looks like it might do the trick is the form 1022, Change in Circumstance. You could put on that that you wish to withdraw your application.

Bear in mind that you will probably lose your application fee and be required to pay a second time when you re-lodge.
I am ready to pay for second time, I am confuse about choosing the form 1022 or 1023 or some other form.

regards,

SRMSV
Old Jan 30th 2009, 7:42 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I am ready to pay for second time, I am confuse about choosing the form 1022 or 1023 or some other form.

regards,

SRMSV
Then perhaps you should contact an agent to see what form to use.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

kungfupanda is on a distinguished road

Then perhaps you should contact an agent to see what form to use.
Hi there, I also want to withdraw my 175 visa application because I got a Canadian PR Visa, so I have no interest to pursue this one any more.

Thanks.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Just fill out this form stating that I decided to withdraw my 175 PR VISA application and fax it to DIAC or mail it to DIAC?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:14 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by kungfupanda
Just fill out this form stating that I decided to withdraw my 175 PR VISA application and fax it to DIAC or mail it to DIAC?
Yes.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

srmsv,I think, if it's a genuine mistake, you can still keep the same application and just file the change in circumstances form. I am sure DIAC understands that we all make mistakes unknowlingly too. :-)
Old Feb 11th 2009, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

Yes.
Faxing the form to DIAC is enough? or must be sent by post?

Many thanks.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 3:21 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kungfupanda
Faxing the form to DIAC is enough? or must be sent by post?

Many thanks.
Either.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.