Will it be Worth ?

Old Dec 12th 2006, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

mather is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Will it be Worth ?

Hi everyone

I am from a high risk country. In my country the criminal record is not computerised( i feel this will be a delay cause in internal/external/checks).

I lived in 4 different States. The minimum duration was at least 4 years in each state. Should I get my PCC from each state, will this help in making process faster or I must send only PCC from the last state I am living in.

Can anyone shed light on this .

Thanks

Mather
Old Dec 12th 2006, 2:24 pm
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Will it be Worth ?

Originally Posted by mather
Hi everyone

I am from a high risk country. In my country the criminal record is not computerised( i feel this will be a delay cause in internal/external/checks).

I lived in 4 different States. The minimum duration was at least 4 years in each state. Should I get my PCC from each state, will this help in making process faster or I must send only PCC from the last state I am living in.

Can anyone shed light on this .

Thanks

Mather
Mather, for high risks i suggest you wait until asked for PCC, or only apply for them once your app is submitted or you'll risk expiring them. You need PCC from all the states if they are classed as different police regions and all maintain their own records.

What country is it out of chance?