Will we get a visa?

Old Mar 7th 2022, 1:58 pm
Austrailia future

Lucydeanjacob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Will we get a visa?

Hi everyone ,

So it has been a dream of ours to move to Austrailia for years now and just before pandemic hit we were starting the process and very excited , my partner had a job offer and we were about to start process of applying for employer sponsored visa state nominated (I think I have that right) ut all fell through when pandemic hit.

Since then my partner has said he would more prefer to go in a permanent skilled visa as he currently runs own gas plumbing business and wants to do that in Aus and not work for a company. He has worked for himself for around 5 years .plenty experience .

We have decided to wait until Sept 23 as that is when my youngest will start school and it gives me time to get my career going- I'm planning on moving to hr and gaining a cipd level 5. Plan to work in hr in Aus currently in beauty .

in Sept 23 my partner will be 36 I will be 32 we have 2 children who will be 4 and 9 , will we have a good chance getting permanent visa?

Old Mar 7th 2022, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will we get a visa?

Best thing would be to get advice from a registered agent. Your partner might be able to apply with his skills if he has acceptable qualifications. But he’s right, a PR visa is much preferred over a temporary visa which could see you return home after a few years as there is no cast iron guarantee that you’d progress to PR. I’m sure there are foreign HR people working in Australia but you’d have to learn Australian rules and regs. Might even be easier to wait until you arrive (on a PR visa) then do your HR study so that it is country relevant. But until you’ve had your skills and qualifications assessed by an expert if the field you’re not going to know whether you have a chance at all, let alone a good one.
Old Mar 8th 2022, 5:18 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will we get a visa?

Originally Posted by Lucydeanjacob
Hi everyone ,

So it has been a dream of ours to move to Austrailia for years now and just before pandemic hit we were starting the process and very excited , my partner had a job offer and we were about to start process of applying for employer sponsored visa state nominated (I think I have that right) ut all fell through when pandemic hit.

Since then my partner has said he would more prefer to go in a permanent skilled visa as he currently runs own gas plumbing business and wants to do that in Aus and not work for a company. He has worked for himself for around 5 years .plenty experience .

We have decided to wait until Sept 23 as that is when my youngest will start school and it gives me time to get my career going- I'm planning on moving to hr and gaining a cipd level 5. Plan to work in hr in Aus currently in beauty .

in Sept 23 my partner will be 36 I will be 32 we have 2 children who will be 4 and 9 , will we have a good chance getting permanent visa?
Your partner will need to look into the licensing regulations for gas plumbing in the State/Territory to which you plan to move. Thats different from the skills assessment, which is just for the visa. There will almost certainly be courses and qualifications to be done before one is qualified to run a gas plumbing business here.