Wife and I on PR our Daughter on ETA

Old Dec 19th 2007, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of
Default Wife and I on PR our Daughter on ETA

Hello

One for someone that knows their onions......? But my wife and I still have a valid PR visa and are coming over to Oz for a holiday in Feb. Our 14 month old daughter doesn't have PR but I have bought her an ETA, is the sufficient ? I stress this is just a three week holiday and we're not planning on returning on a permanent basis...

Thanks - IJ
Old Dec 19th 2007, 12:37 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wife and I on PR our Daughter on ETA

Originally Posted by Innyjim
Hello

One for someone that knows their onions......? But my wife and I still have a valid PR visa and are coming over to Oz for a holiday in Feb. Our 14 month old daughter doesn't have PR but I have bought her an ETA, is the sufficient ? I stress this is just a three week holiday and we're not planning on returning on a permanent basis...

Thanks - IJ
I don't see why not, although Aus immigration may question it when you arrive. I think I would give the AHC a ring just to find out if there will be a problem.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of
Default Re: Wife and I on PR our Daughter on ETA

Yup, I was thinking they may ask a couple of questions at immigration, but nothing too taxing.......thanks - IJ