Why is it taking sooo long?

Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:22 am
Brisbane here we come

steph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nice
Angry Why is it taking sooo long?

Sorry just got to have a whing. Meds and PCC requested on the 10th Jan, PCCs were scanned straight away and i know the med reached Sydney on the 22nd Jan..... and still nothing. I feel like crying , Might just drink myself into a stuper
Thank you, rant over
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:28 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Why is it taking sooo long?

Originally Posted by steph134197
Sorry just got to have a whing. Meds and PCC requested on the 10th Jan, PCCs were scanned straight away and i know the med reached Sydney on the 22nd Jan..... and still nothing. I feel like crying , Might just drink myself into a stuper
Thank you, rant over
Don't worry you will get them soon, I'm sure I will be reading your "We have got it" thread next week.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:32 am
Brisbane here we come

steph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nicesteph134197 is just really nice

Thx Neil, let's hope so, just needed a rant.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Thank you, rant over
You need to be sober for when you get the good news, so have a few
but not too many otherwise you will think that you are imagining things when it arrives. Good things come to those who wait and as the other poster said, I am sure we will be reading WE GOT IT some time very soon. Good luck.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

jeeva will become famous soon enough

Thank you, rant over
You will feel it very slow when you keep looking for the postman everyday.

Pay little attention to your application.
I'm sure you would be receiving it anytime. All the best.