Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Why facing delay Modl 136 WHY? acknowledge plz

Why facing delay Modl 136 WHY? acknowledge plz

Old Sep 19th 2007, 10:38 pm
Banned

overseas has a spectacular aura aboutoverseas has a spectacular aura aboutoverseas has a spectacular aura about
Default Why facing delay Modl 136 WHY? acknowledge plz

February MODL 136 applicants when case officer will be allocated ?
PLease anyone comment..
Thanks..
Specially from Pakistan, India?
Acknowledgement February MODL.
Assessment Authority= TRA

not yet case officer allocated?
How much time does it take..
Old Sep 19th 2007, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Why facing delay Modl 136 WHY? acknowledge plz

Originally Posted by overseas
February MODL 136 applicants when case officer will be allocated ?
PLease anyone comment..
Thanks..
Specially from Pakistan, India?
Acknowledgement February MODL.
Assessment Authority= TRA

not yet case officer allocated?
How much time does it take..
Hi,

I got my acknowledgement in early March and have no news yet. I was told there was a big back log due to so many trying to get into Australia before September deadlines. I have a case officer and have no idea on the time scale. Hope you hear something soon.

Joy
Old Sep 19th 2007, 10:49 pm
Banned

overseas has a spectacular aura aboutoverseas has a spectacular aura aboutoverseas has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by charmed
Hi,

I got my acknowledgement in early March and have no news yet. I was told there was a big back log due to so many trying to get into Australia before September deadlines. I have a case officer and have no idea on the time scale. Hope you hear something soon.

Joy
Is case officer allocated to your case? IF Yes, Why NOT to my case. ?
Thats my point..
Old Sep 20th 2007, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough

I so wish I could answer that for you but I cant.

Joy
Old Sep 20th 2007, 6:22 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

If you are from Pakistan it is classed as a 'high risk country'. This will mean it will take longer to process your application, some others from high risk countries have waited over a year to hear anything.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:59 pm
Banned

Yes you are right this is all about the high Risk Countries. May be I hope anything next year that what I hope.
Thanks for comments..!
Old Sep 21st 2007, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

lucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the rough

This is the explanation why some cases take more time, others less time.
http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter...ndards/2.1.htm

And this is the table, saying a full process might take up to 15 months to be finalised.
http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/4.0.htm

In my view what is hard is that we never know which stage DIAC is in the moment, therefore we can't foresee when the might be granted... if it a long and painful wait.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:17 am
Banned

Smile Re: Why facing delay Modl 136 WHY? acknowledge plz

Dear Thanks for Replying to my thread ,, I appreciated all of yours comments.
Infact, DIAC is processing the same way as before but the reason for delaying is that Department is the same and staff is the same but applicants are becomming higher. They must hire more CASE OFFICERS to get rid of backlogs and that would be a proper solution otherwise Australian Immigration will become Canadian Immigration. What do you think? In my view the world most delayed PROCEDURE and SYSTEM is belong to Canadian Immigration...because they cannot handle applications that are in huge and queued. If AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT DO NOT LOOK INTO THIS MATTER IT ALSO BECOMES WORST IMMIGRATION SYSTEM.. I want to give message to australian Goverment that please hire more and more CO's to manage applications for faster process..Thanks
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:23 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

You and everyone else on here wishes the same... It probably isn't going to happen! but we can hope...
In the meantime:

Patience is a virtue, practice!
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:34 am
Banned

Cool Re: Why facing delay Modl 136 WHY? acknowledge plz

Yeah you are right dude. Unfortunately, We cannot tell them the solutions. Anyway patience is the best that what we can afford nothing else.
Chaos.