WHV granted - waiting for 175

Old Feb 18th 2009, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold
Default WHV granted - waiting for 175

Got my Working Holiday Visa today.

At least thats' been processed so we can now come to Oz and wait for our 175 that way.
Old Feb 18th 2009, 6:56 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Current Processing Times (continued)

Originally Posted by AndyR

At least thats' been processed so we can now come to Oz and wait for our 175 that way.
I'm too old for a WHV lol Lucky you...so when you setting off for Oz? Any word at all on ur 175 yet? Are you MODL/CSL?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

congradulations
Old Feb 19th 2009, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I'm too old for a WHV lol Lucky you...so when you setting off for Oz? Any word at all on ur 175 yet? Are you MODL/CSL?
99% certain to be going to Oz in May now we have the WHV.

We are on a 175 none CSL/MODL so at the moment it could be 6 months or it could be 18 months, we just don't know. Its been in since October 08 and had our meds/pcc's done end of Jan so there is nothing to do but wait now.

As we were young enough (29) to get the WHV and we we both have rocky jobs in the UK, we thought we might as well go to Oz now and take the time to travel, hopefully so when the 175 is approved we can settle down then. If god forbid DIAC really go slow and the 175 is still not approved by May next year then we will get a New Zealand working holiday visa and go there.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Glad your plans are coming together AndyR.

I did my RPL just after you but submitted my application in July, we are still waiting, I am on CSL though so am really hoping for something in the next couple of months. May was our planned date for going over but not sure if we will make it now. It is so frustrating.
Good Luck.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 7:09 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

99% certain to be going to Oz in May now we have the WHV.

We are on a 175 none CSL/MODL so at the moment it could be 6 months or it could be 18 months, we just don't know. Its been in since October 08 and had our meds/pcc's done end of Jan so there is nothing to do but wait now.

As we were young enough (29) to get the WHV and we we both have rocky jobs in the UK, we thought we might as well go to Oz now and take the time to travel, hopefully so when the 175 is approved we can settle down then. If god forbid DIAC really go slow and the 175 is still not approved by May next year then we will get a New Zealand working holiday visa and go there.
Remind me what your skill is again Andy, you've told me before but my heads a marly these days lol
Old Feb 20th 2009, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FionaandAndrew
Glad your plans are coming together AndyR.

I did my RPL just after you but submitted my application in July, we are still waiting, I am on CSL though so am really hoping for something in the next couple of months. May was our planned date for going over but not sure if we will make it now. It is so frustrating.
Good Luck.
Hope it does come together for you by May as well. Its frustrating isn't it with this not knowing how it will go now, whereas before you could pretty much say within 12 months you should know. Now its

Remind me what your skill is again Andy, you've told me before but my heads a marly these days lol
Racing Driver! Oh you mean the visa app, IT Systems Analyst
Old Feb 20th 2009, 9:47 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Hope it does come together for you by May as well. Its frustrating isn't it with this not knowing how it will go now, whereas before you could pretty much say within 12 months you should know. Now its

Racing Driver! Oh you mean the visa app, IT Systems Analyst
lol k
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:56 am
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of

lol k
whatever happened to your puppy ? I hope you haven't abandoned the poor pup already because he isn't a part of your plan to move to Aus ?

Old Feb 22nd 2009, 8:52 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by fifty_pence
whatever happened to your puppy ? I hope you haven't abandoned the poor pup already because he isn't a part of your plan to move to Aus ?

lol, I came to the realisation that most people had photos of themselves up...so I decided I'd better 'expose' myself too....

Unfortunately she is still here, plonked on the sofa looking @ me with those eyes which mean 'FEED ME, FEED ME NOW!!!!' lol