Whos sent their TRA recently or about to?

Old Jul 10th 2005, 10:31 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Question Whos sent their TRA recently or about to?

Hi all
Just wondering how many of us are on a similar timeline on the TRA front it would be nice to know im not waiting alone!
Ours was hand delivererd by our agent Friday
So now the wait begins!!!

Good Luck everyone in the same boat

Kris
Old Jul 10th 2005, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whos sent their TRA recently or about to?

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Hi all
Just wondering how many of us are on a similar timeline on the TRA front it would be nice to know im not waiting alone!

Kris
Good luck. Our documents are being certified today. Hopefully be shipping by the end of the week.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 11:45 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Australia Bound
Good luck. Our documents are being certified today. Hopefully be shipping by the end of the week.
Wehey im not alone!!

Good Luck

Kris
Old Jul 11th 2005, 12:11 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Wehey im not alone!!

Good Luck

Kris

Mine are quiet ready yet , but wont be long a week or so I hope and then ready to send.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

Hi all

Kris
i am a week or so ahead of you!!
i am sooo nervous because ours is a DIY TRA.
good luck to you and everyone else x
Old Jul 11th 2005, 12:48 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass

Good luck to you Kyliecuteass, Thanks for your help with mine too
Old Jul 11th 2005, 12:53 am
Happy Member

Originally Posted by Brisben
Mine are quiet ready yet , but wont be long a week or so I hope and then ready to send.

Good Luck !
Old Jul 11th 2005, 12:54 am
Happy Member

Good Luck
Karma sent also sent brisben some!!

Kris
Old Jul 11th 2005, 12:57 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Kris

Ours went in on 17 june but is a second attempt so we are really bricking it
Old Jul 11th 2005, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Whos sent their TRA recently or about to?

Hi all,our TRA was submitted on the 4th of July,after our agent had a look to made sure the right information was sent . it was a nightmare getting it ready but i was told the TRA was the hardest bit to get through .So good luck to you all.fingers crossed.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 1:06 am
Get me out of here!!

Jules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the rough

Good luck with all your apps. We are just in the process of re-hashing ours so hopefully in a few more weeks we shall be playing the waiting game again!!

Jules x
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

Thank you! Love your new name!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Whos sent their TRA recently or about to?

Thank you! Love your new name!
Hi everyone,

we will be sending ours off to our agent on Wednesday after I get the last few forms certified .
Just a quick question to you all does it matter if your documents are certified half by one person and the other by someone else as when i had the first lot done i went back and realised i had missed some but it was too longer wait so i have used someone else

many thanks sue
Old Jul 11th 2005, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all

Kris
My second attempt has been with my agent for several weeks while they rip it apart and reassemble it. I have been assured it is going to be lodged this week but my agent has just moved offices and ' we're abit behind schedule'!
I feel like shouting - get on with it, don't you know I'm going crazy here for God's sake!
Feel better now - will let you know when it is finally submitted but won't be far behind you.
Good luck!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 5:36 am
Happy Member

Originally Posted by sue and mick
Hi everyone,

we will be sending ours off to our agent on Wednesday after I get the last few forms certified .
Just a quick question to you all does it matter if your documents are certified half by one person and the other by someone else as when i had the first lot done i went back and realised i had missed some but it was too longer wait so i have used someone else

many thanks sue
I wouldnt have thought so im sure your agents could confirm this!!

Good Luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.