Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

whos best nz emigration company need help badly

whos best nz emigration company need help badly

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 11:15 am
Estate Management001

Default whos best nz emigration company need help badly

help were trying to emigrate to NZ but are having problems, we need the best emigration firm possible for the money
we can afford, prices have been bandied about from �1700 to �5500(cant afford this much
im a self employed landscape gardener and general builder, i have no paper qualifications in
these fields but 16 years experience, i trained as a plasterer and ceramic tiller but do all aspects
of building and landscaping, from designs up i do have a btec national diploma in business and
finance, and an online diploma in information technology, im in contact with a recruitment
consultant in nz and have applied to a large building firmfor a job as a construction foreman,
im very sketchy on the building regs in NZ at the moment and need any input in all
of these catagories

any help would be greatly appreciated

tim

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: whos best nz emigration company need help badly

Hi there,

The NZ Immigration system is quite straight forward and you really dont need the services of an agent for this.

By the way, just off the topic: from your post it looks like that you dont have the qualifications to support your occupations claims, I'm afriad with the current NZ immigration policy this might not work.

Ghanghro

Originally Posted by Estate Management001
help were trying to emigrate to NZ but are having problems, we need the best emigration firm possible for the money
we can afford, prices have been bandied about from ?1700 to ?5500(cant afford this much
im a self employed landscape gardener and general builder, i have no paper qualifications in
these fields but 16 years experience, i trained as a plasterer and ceramic tiller but do all aspects
of building and landscaping, from designs up i do have a btec national diploma in business and
finance, and an online diploma in information technology, im in contact with a recruitment
consultant in nz and have applied to a large building firmfor a job as a construction foreman,
im very sketchy on the building regs in NZ at the moment and need any input in all
of these catagories

any help would be greatly appreciated

tim