Who's been waiting for a visa the longest

Old Dec 21st 2005, 3:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who's been waiting for a visa the longest

Ok I have asked the question, thought I might get some interesting answers lol
hugs Lace x

Acknowledgement by DIMIA 17 Oct 05
I am a UK resident
Been waiting just over 2 months
Old Dec 21st 2005, 3:59 pm
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future
Default Re: Who's been waiting for a visa the longest

DIMIA acknowledged in June, waiting over 6 months now for a CO, something must be up (non MODL, Skilled Independent)
Old Dec 21st 2005, 5:21 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Very best of luck to you both. Hope you hear some news soon
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 3:11 am
Just Joined

ping is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Who's been waiting for a visa the longest

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Very best of luck to you both. Hope you hear some news soon
DIMIA acknowledged in Feb (non MODL, Skilled Independent). Meds and PCC were done in March. then some troubles encountered, and followed no infro received while waiting for visa decision.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

shakiman is on a distinguished road

It's me ..... king of waiting. I am sure no body can break my waiting record.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shakiman
It's me ..... king of waiting. I am sure no body can break my waiting record.
Blimey! What's the hold up for you Shakiman?! Have they told you??
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

shakiman is on a distinguished road

I sent an email to my CO inquiring about my case while keeping in view that COs usually not respond to inquiries relating to case time line. But luckily I got a response stating "I will contact you when your case will be ready for finalisation"

Now fingers crossed and usually check my email 10-15 times a day average.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shakiman
I sent an email to my CO inquiring about my case while keeping in view that COs usually not respond to inquiries relating to case time line. But luckily I got a response stating "I will contact you when your case will be ready for finalisation"

Now fingers crossed and usually check my email 10-15 times a day average.

That's a long time, you indeed deserve the title "King of Waiting". Hopefully not too much longer. Good luck and hope you hear something soon.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:35 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Check this out

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=1#post3081909

It's a pre-Julyer 2004!!!!!! :scared: poor soul still hasn't got his and now his wie is pregnant and it might delay things further!!
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

GurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant future

I am early May Skilled Independent (136) Non MODL waiting for 7 months and 3 weeks.

regards

Gurpreet
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 7:46 am
Just Joined

jojo2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Who's been waiting for a visa the longest

Well, the longest wait could be mine (21 months) !

Applied Mar 2004
PCC/Med request Feb 2005
PCCs/Med submitted Apr 2005 (just couldnt' submit Saudi PCC)
Statutory declaration for PCC waiver requested Nov 2005
Waiting for final decision

* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone at BE *

Cheers...

Jojo
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell shakiman and the poor other guy. Thats pathetic. Where are you applying from MARS!

God I think you and the other guy are going to get the crown. Good luck to you and I hope you are not waiting much longer now.

Hugs for Christmas Lace x
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good God JoJo,
A very Merry christmas to you and I hope yours is deffo next.

hugs Lace x
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Makes me put my application into prospective anyway. I'm complaining cos it's been two weeks since I sent my meds in. I'll stop and think about you poor guys before I moan again. Hope they sort them out for you soon.

Wendy
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

jojo2005 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is a long wait for me, since I could not provide a PCC from Saudi. I left that country long ago and now I regret for my stay in Saudi.

I hope the new year will bring the good news for me. All the best to you guys to get your visa soon.

Cheers...

Jojo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.