Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Who have submitted their meds/pccs and now waiting for grant?

Who have submitted their meds/pccs and now waiting for grant?

Old May 22nd 2005, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: Who have submitted their meds/pccs and now waiting for grant?

Originally Posted by sunnybeach
Dear all,
I think it would be good if we can post our submitting date of our meds/pccs/other request. As a result, we could estimate how long after meds/pccs sent off which might be useful for us all pre-July and other applicants.
PS: after posting your submitting date of meds/pccs, please also post again if you get your visa grant.
Cheers,

Me: sent meds/pccs/other documents on 4/5/2005 (still waiting for result)

Waiting too.
Old May 22nd 2005, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Who have submitted their meds/pccs and now waiting for grant?

Thanks guys, I'm very appareciated your information. We will see how long our case officers need to finalise our applications.
Keep fingers crossed for all of us and hope to hear good news very very soon. Oh! i wanna request my CO, pls. make decision on mine next week....see??? crazy now!!!
Good luck.

Originally Posted by paulb
Waiting too.
Old May 23rd 2005, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

mfarouk has a spectacular aura aboutmfarouk has a spectacular aura aboutmfarouk has a spectacular aura about

Thanks guys, I'm very appareciated your information. We will see how long our case officers need to finalise our applications.
Keep fingers crossed for all of us and hope to hear good news very very soon. Oh! i wanna request my CO, pls. make decision on mine next week....see??? crazy now!!!
Good luck.
med requested 21/2/2005 3 moths now and i have NOTHING in my hands,
but do you have any information about something that will happen or what??
Old May 23rd 2005, 4:50 am
well wisher 4 all

maku will become famous soon enough

Me too in a smame position, Will you be able to tell me on which address your agent asked you to send the medical. When send medical the doctor put your name on the address? or not? Mine the doctor put my name and the address of skill processing center, adelaide, Is there is any responce from the agent, My agent is silant all the time, no responce.

any idea for the move,

My medicals send by4th of april, pcc send by 20th of april.

maku(time line also same name)

Originally Posted by Tops
Me too, check the sig. for my timeline....

I think I have become obsessed with checking my email, I may need therapy (or just a visa would be enough!)

Waiting Tops.
Old May 23rd 2005, 4:57 am
Grateful

yinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Who have submitted their meds/pccs and now waiting for grant?

As in my sig below:
Old May 23rd 2005, 5:16 am
Just Joined

HPOP is an unknown quantity at this point

Prejuly, applied on 18/02/2004, sent meds/pcc on 28/02/2005 and waiting...

1 month ago they checked my employer references and 1 week ago they rechecked those (via a phone call from Australian Embassy).

My agent advised me it will not take long anymore.

Best luck.
Old May 23rd 2005, 5:19 am
well wisher 4 all

helo Mr sunny,
I am post july applicant, I send my medicals by 4thapril2005, PCC send by 20th april 2005. Evnthough it was clear for me to send the medical to Sydney my agent asked me to send the medical to Adelaide, So do you have any Idea what will happen? Waiting with full tension, Keeping my fingur crossed and with prayer.

maku

application send 8th of december2004
medical request 22nd of february2005,
medical send 4the of april 2005,
PCC send by 20th of april, 2005,

still waiting.............................. oh it is bit painful.

Good luck.
Old May 23rd 2005, 5:22 am
well wisher 4 all

helo Mr sunny,
I am post july applicant, I send my medicals by 4thapril2005, PCC send by 20th april 2005. Evnthough it was clear for me to send the medical to Sydney my agent asked me to send the medical to Adelaide, So do you have any Idea what will happen? Waiting with full tension, Keeping my fingur crossed and with prayer.

maku

application send 8th of december2004
medical request 22nd of february2005,
medical send 4the of april 2005,
PCC send by 20th of april, 2005,

still waiting.............................. oh it is bit painful.

Good luck.
Old May 23rd 2005, 5:51 am
tre
Forum Regular

tre is on a distinguished road

Dear all,
I think it would be good if we can post our submitting date of our meds/pccs/other request. As a result, we could estimate how long after meds/pccs sent off which might be useful for us all pre-July and other applicants.
PS: after posting your submitting date of meds/pccs, please also post again if you get your visa grant.
Cheers,

Me: sent meds/pccs/other documents on 4/5/2005 (still waiting for result)
Did everyone have a date that they had to return their meds & pcc back by?
we were given the 14/6/05.

Tre
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough

Hi Tre,
It's incredible to get a given date of result from your CO. hOW did you get that message? I haven't got any confirmation from CO...SAD!
Cheers
Originally Posted by tre
Did everyone have a date that they had to return their meds & pcc back by?
we were given the 14/6/05.

Tre
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Who have submitted their meds/pccs and now waiting for grant?

Hi all,
just telling you guys a funny story of myself...hehehehhe.
Once I logged in computer, I was extremely exciting as I saw a message from my agent in the mailbox. My heart was beating very very hard when I was opining that message from agent. I thought it could be both good or bad news from my CO....OH!!! must be shock! ....
Finally I saw that message but it was just telling me that my agent already sent a message to chase my CO about the result. My CO answer very shortly that my application is processing.
Hurrrr...u see?? how mad am I now?????
Thanks

Hi Tre,
It's incredible to get a given date of result from your CO. hOW did you get that message? I haven't got any confirmation from CO...SAD!
Cheers
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:06 am
Sydney here we come!

hayley & alan is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: Who have submitted their meds/pccs and now waiting for grant?

Hi all,
Once I logged in computer, I was extremely exciting as I saw a message from my agent in the mailbox. My heart was beating very very hard when I was opining that message from agent. I thought it could be both good or bad news from my CO....OH!!! must be shock! ....
Finally I saw that message but it was just telling me that my agent already sent a message to chase my CO about the result. My CO answer very shortly that my application is processing.
Thanks
We have submitted our Meds and PCCs (unrequested) and are now waiting for any bit of news! As far as we are aware no CO has been assigned as of yet. Waiting patiently!
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:33 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Hi Tre,
Cheers
TBH I don't think that is a date when they will get a result, I think it's the date they have to have sent the meds and PCC back by!
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:44 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Hi all,
Thanks
Hi Sunnubeach,

I admire you all for the patience you had been showing. I hope the coming days brings good luck to you and a smile on your face.

Wishing you all the best

Badri
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Bardi,
Don't know how long it will be for finalising my application???
By the way, when will you move to Brisbane? Is anything ready to go?
Best luck for you and your family.

Originally Posted by badri
Hi Sunnubeach,

I admire you all for the patience you had been showing. I hope the coming days brings good luck to you and a smile on your face.

Wishing you all the best

Badri

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.