Wikiposts

Who frontloaded their meds?

Old Sep 17th 2007, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

moderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nice
Default Who frontloaded their meds?

Hi everyone

We applied online last week for the new 175 skilled independent visa. It seems to imply on the checklist that we should get our meds done yet on another part of the site it clearly states not to go for meds until requested. I know some people do front load their meds and x-rays but when and why?

Can any of those people that applied online (I think it was for one of the temporary visas you could do this, but correct me if I am wrong), tell me when they went for their meds, did they do it before being requested, after a certain amount of time or immediately? Is a week after applying too soon to make the appointments to go or not?

I know online applications may move a bit quicker but is it (or will it be) that much quicker?

I would appreciate all responses - please help me in my confusion!!!!!!

Carla
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

platapus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who frontloaded their meds?

Hi

We are on 457 visa..we had our meds frontloaded on 24th July ...still not heard from LCU. I would do it sooner rather than later..but that is only my personal view,others may disagree.

Cheers
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:07 pm
Ravi Kumar Meda

ravimedaot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by platapus
Hi

We are on 457 visa..we had our meds frontloaded on 24th July ...still not heard from LCU. I would do it sooner rather than later..but that is only my personal view,others may disagree.

Cheers
Hi platapus,

You would be very happy .. LCU is processing the medicals signed for 2oth July for permanent Visa and 24th August for Temporary Visa...

So... time is getting closer to dance with kangaroooo
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

We are still completing our 457 form and expect to get them submitted early next week, we were told to go for our chest xrays asap as there is a backlog so we went last Thursday.