Who else is waiting for ACS results?

Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

Milley will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Who else is waiting for ACS results?

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's good news! Happy days!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

Posted my application today!!!

2231-79 - Security MODL

More waiting now!!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 4:26 pm

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice

Originally Posted by stellaman
Best of luck.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

2231-79 - Security MODL

More waiting now!!

Congratulations on getting that bit completed....

Beaten me to it.....only got the certified copies back this afternoon so will have to wait til monday to post....

Will be waiting with you and anticipating the replies......

Good Luck.....let me know how you get on.....
Old Mar 1st 2008, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

bettyandbertie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

My status changed from 'in process' to 'with assessor' yesterday. It happened between 10:30 and 11:30 Sydney time. Later during the day the registered post reference number was added and I received an email just telling me that the result was on the way.

I'm just very relieved that I don't have to do an RPL as has happened to a work colleague. (BTW he did not have to start from scratch, he just had to complete the CBOK and do two case studies and pay the extra 50 dollars).

Next step the IELTS test on Saturday.

Albert
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

dazfez is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by schwuk
Not me, not any more.

Got my letter this morning - 2231-79 with C# MODL. w00t!
Good work schwuk...well done!!
I hope for the same...C# MODL.

Where are you heading to?

Cheers,

dazfez
Old Mar 1st 2008, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Got my letter this morning - 2231-79 with C# MODL. w00t![/QUOTE]

Congratulations!!!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Our agent sent our RPL to ACS via courier on Friday, Feb 22. It arrived on Wed Feb 27. Nothing further. When should I expect confirmation? BTW it's RPL with MODL for JAVA/J2EE
Old Mar 1st 2008, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

rushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tiger222
Our agent sent our RPL to ACS via courier on Friday, Feb 22. It arrived on Wed Feb 27. Nothing further. When should I expect confirmation? BTW it's RPL with MODL for JAVA/J2EE
Mine was sent via DHL and was signed for on arrival on Monday 25th February, but I've had no confirmation back yet. I'm getting a bit worried now!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

2231-79 - Security MODL

More waiting now!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Good luck. Keep us informed of your progress. I'm especially interested when it arrives and when you receive confirmation. How was your application sent? Is it RPL?
Old Mar 1st 2008, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rushmere
Mine was sent via DHL and was signed for on arrival on Monday 25th February, but I've had no confirmation back yet. I'm getting a bit worried now!
RUSHMERE - You're worry is contagious! Now I'm starting to worry! Anyone have any idea how long for confirmation to come back? 1 week? 10 days?
Old Mar 1st 2008, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Milley will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bettyandbertie
Hi,

My status changed from 'in process' to 'with assessor' yesterday. It happened between 10:30 and 11:30 Sydney time. Later during the day the registered post reference number was added and I received an email just telling me that the result was on the way.

I'm just very relieved that I don't have to do an RPL as has happened to a work colleague. (BTW he did not have to start from scratch, he just had to complete the CBOK and do two case studies and pay the extra 50 dollars).

Next step the IELTS test on Saturday.

Albert
Mine also changed to With Assessor last week, the registered post number was also added. But I have not received an email yet?
Old Mar 1st 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by schwuk
Not me, not any more.

Got my letter this morning - 2231-79 with C# MODL. w00t!
Well done and congrats!!!

Stell bet its finally a relief to get the application off!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

Hiya all

Yes a final relief to get it out the door and on its way!!
Looking forward to them confirming the receipt of it now

I did not do RPL. My diploma should be good enough along with certs and 13 years experience.

here is hoping for a quick turn around
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

ACS TIMELINE:
http://www.austimeline.com/aus/displayAssmResults.jsp

Has everyone registered on here? I see some of the processing times aint quite the 10-12 weeks.. they have been pretty quick this year!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.