Who can sign the police forms please..

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who can sign the police forms please..

does any one know the answer please

hugs Lace xxx
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:55 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Who can sign the police forms please..

Originally Posted by lacey21

hugs Lace xxx
What police forms do u mean?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

hugs Lace xxx
Yeah what police forms.. thought you had already done police checks
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

No asking for someone else, who has the police forms and has no info on who can sign them

cheers Guys xx
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

No asking for someone else, who has the police forms and has no info on who can sign them

cheers Guys xx
I can sign them... its the same as for certifying normally. I know what you mean now - ie as in passports too. Its the same type of people - but if I remember rightly they have to know them for 12 months prior?

Last edited by CathnPaul; Mar 3rd 2006 at 8:51 pm.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:13 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

cheers Guys xx

I though origs had to be sent!!

We sent origs of ours and didnt have them signed!!! have i done wrong again'
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:04 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alan and sam
I though origs had to be sent!!

We sent origs of ours and didnt have them signed!!! have i done wrong again'
I,m confused too, the PCC if that is the form in question DOES have to be original, not cert copy, But I have a feeling that is,nt the form Lace means.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paulf
I,m confused too, the PCC if that is the form in question DOES have to be original, not cert copy, But I have a feeling that is,nt the form Lace means.
Lacey was asking for a friend about the pcc application form that is sent to the police initially. A friend of hers didnt have the list of who could sign with it. Luckily I have a copy of some and added the others so have sent it on to her. All sorted now.

Cheers Gang and sorry for the confusion.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 5:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry guys and thanks Cath, I have not had time to even breath this weekend lol, Been doing the house up ready to sell at some point lol

Yeah, I asked for a mate and Cath (bless her) sorted it

cheers gang

love Lace xx