Where are you

Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:41 pm
Super User

aussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really nice
Default Where are you

please Let me say Hurrah

where is my CO.I am August 01 138-Non MODL applicant but still no CO.
Clippies spreadsheat is what making me impatient.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where are you

Originally Posted by aussi110
please Let me say Hurrah

and here was me replying to another thread before finding this one - doh! I'm sure you can't be far off hearing

Ann
Old Feb 26th 2007, 2:15 pm
Super User

aussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really nice

hmmm thanks Ann
Its monday and still no email. Only a good news, my medicals are processed by LCU on 29 january 2007.

Originally Posted by BertieB
and here was me replying to another thread before finding this one - doh! I'm sure you can't be far off hearing

Ann
Old Feb 26th 2007, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Where are you

please Let me say Hurrah

I feel your pain Us two "white strips" in the middle of all those green and yellows
Oh well meds tomorrow.

bruce.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

georgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the rough

hmmm thanks Ann
Its monday and still no email. Only a good news, my medicals are processed by LCU on 29 january 2007.
You'll probably be one of those people that never hear anything until they grant you a visa a whole bunch sooner than you thought! Your patience has to be commended (and Bruce67), I would have gone insane by now

Did LCU email you about your meds or did you contact them (I don't trust these american buggers to get anything right, they've about screwed up every bit of US visa paperwork we ever submitted!)

Jayne
Old Feb 26th 2007, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

georgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bruce67
I feel your pain Us two "white strips" in the middle of all those green and yellows
Oh well meds tomorrow.

bruce.
Good luck for your meds 2moro, least your blood pressure should be in good shape after that holiday of yours
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Wade Wrench is an unknown quantity at this point

Since you frontloaded your meds/police checks, no CO might just mean your application is flawless and they have nothing to clarify with you before visa approval.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 12:44 pm
Super User

Originally Posted by bruce67
Oh well meds tomorrow.

bruce.
Hi
I hope your mediclas are done in a good way
Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Where are you

Originally Posted by georgiagal
Good luck for your meds 2moro, least your blood pressure should be in good shape after that holiday of yours
Hi
I hope your mediclas are done in a good way
Thankyou both

Got back just over an hour ago - they got done but what a comedy of errors!

Firstly took clinics advice too seriously re drinking lots of water so had to pull off the motorway for an emergency pee

On arrival found all our forms(med and x-ray) were dated 2006 and therefore unusable. We had to fill them all out again on the spot including having to remove the photos I had lovingly glued on.

My daughter then went on to mistake the "emergency" for a light switch in the loo so we had half the clinic descend on us

I lost one of my photos between examining rooms and then the mrs (after 4 pints of water) got "stage fright" and barely produced a trickle.

Other than that it was fine (I hope)

Bruce