Where should i send the Medicals

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

naveenbabuk is on a distinguished road
Default Where should i send the Medicals

Hi,

I have applied for Skilled immigrant 175 visa through Online. Currently i am in Sydney and done my medicals today at HSA Sydney.

My question is where should i send the medicals? HSA denied to send the medicals to LCU and told me that if some one does the medicals through HSA need not to go through LCU.

Can i or HSA send the medicals to Adelaide? If Adelaide to which address?.

Please help in this. I have to update HSA by Monday (05/11/2007).

Thanks in advance
Naveen :curse:
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:33 am
Just Joined

SueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Where should i send the Medicals

Originally Posted by naveenbabuk
Hi,

I have applied for Skilled immigrant 175 visa through Online. Currently i am in Sydney and done my medicals today at HSA Sydney.

My question is where should i send the medicals? HSA denied to send the medicals to LCU and told me that if some one does the medicals through HSA need not to go through LCU.

Can i or HSA send the medicals to Adelaide? If Adelaide to which address?.

Please help in this. I have to update HSA by Monday (05/11/2007).

Thanks in advance
Naveen :curse:
Hi Naveen,

My parents have recently had medicals at HSA Perth and were also confused as to where medicals were to be sent. Their case officer has confirmed that HSA will decide the outcome of their medical and that decision reaches him electonically the paper copy will then also be sent to him. LCU it seems are not involved when medicals are completed onshore. Their application type is 143 but they are onshore.

Sue
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SueL
Hi Naveen,

My parents have recently had medicals at HSA Perth and were also confused as to where medicals were to be sent. Their case officer has confirmed that HSA will decide the outcome of their medical and that decision reaches him electonically the paper copy will then also be sent to him. LCU it seems are not involved when medicals are completed onshore. Their application type is 143 but they are onshore.

Sue
Thanks Sue.

But HSA Sydney has asked me where to send the Medicals. May be the guy to whom i spoke to doesn't know about this. I'll check with HSA Sydney and DIMIA on Monday.

Thanks
Naveen
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Both DIMIA and HSA Sydney confirmed that DIMIA will access my medicals results electronically but i should keep the physical copy unopened as in future CO may ask for the physical copy.

Naveen