Where to send form 1221...

Old Jan 28th 2009, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

husaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant future
Arrow Where to send form 1221...

Hi all,
I have applied for 175 online on december 17th and am ready with filled up form 1221. I understand that this form needs to be filled up in ink and sent to Adelaide processing center via snail mail. But I could not find the mailing address in their notification mail. The postal address given on immi website is

GPO Box 2399
Adelaide SA 5001

Is this the place where the form needs to be sent? Can anyone guide?

Thanx
Husain
Old Jan 28th 2009, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

maverick2050 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where to send form 1221...

Originally Posted by husaing
Hi all,
I have applied for 175 online on december 17th and am ready with filled up form 1221. I understand that this form needs to be filled up in ink and sent to Adelaide processing center via snail mail. But I could not find the mailing address in their notification mail. The postal address given on immi website is

GPO Box 2399
Adelaide SA 5001

Thanx
Husain
Alternatively you can upload a scanned copy of the same
Old Jan 28th 2009, 1:29 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of
Default Re: Where to send form 1221...

Originally Posted by husaing
Hi all,

GPO Box 2399
Adelaide SA 5001

Thanx
Husain
Like Maverick said, its better if you scan and upload it through the link below

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/a...N&group=travel

I don't think its a good idea if you sent a copy through the post
Old Jan 28th 2009, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

husaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Where to send form 1221...

Thanx to both of you for this...that seems to be easier too.