where our contract stand ???

Old Feb 9th 2009, 1:45 am
Just Joined

dxbmsr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default where our contract stand ???

Hello guys,

This is the first time I am writing on this group and I hope that you will help me. For the past few days i am in a lot of tension due to contract issue. After a lot of hard work I manage to finish RPL in 6 months & submitted last year.

The agent I hired is in Australia and independently registered with MARA. Recently we got to know through reliable sources that he has left his job with present company and is working somewhere else. The contract we signed with him is on the letter head of his past company. What I would like to know is that our contract will be valid with the company or the agent independently? Who is responsible becaus eneither the company nor agent informed us about it? Where will the ACS contact ? Our case is now in process......will appreciate help on this.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 4:30 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where our contract stand ???

Originally Posted by dxbmsr
Hello guys,

This is the first time I am writing on this group and I hope that you will help me. For the past few days i am in a lot of tension due to contract issue. After a lot of hard work I manage to finish RPL in 6 months & submitted last year.

The agent I hired is in Australia and independently registered with MARA. Recently we got to know through reliable sources that he has left his job with present company and is working somewhere else. The contract we signed with him is on the letter head of his past company. What I would like to know is that our contract will be valid with the company or the agent independently? Who is responsible becaus eneither the company nor agent informed us about it? Where will the ACS contact ? Our case is now in process......will appreciate help on this.
Look at what your contract says. Is it a contract between you and a specific agent of you and the migration agency? Maybe contact the agency to see what's what with your file.