Where are medical results posted to?

Old Sep 11th 2009, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Leedelta is a jewel in the roughLeedelta is a jewel in the roughLeedelta is a jewel in the roughLeedelta is a jewel in the rough
Default Where are medical results posted to?

Hi,

I attended my medicals here in Ireland on 10/9/09 and my doctor is of the opinion that the medical and xray results are to be posted to London.

Is this correct?

I send a PLE (for the attention of my CO) to DIAC yesterday but it will take a few days for an answer.

So where exactly are medicals from Ireland & the UK posted to?

Thanks
Old Sep 11th 2009, 9:24 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where are medical results posted to?

Originally Posted by Leedelta
Hi,

I attended my medicals here in Ireland on 10/9/09 and my doctor is of the opinion that the medical and xray results are to be posted to London.

Is this correct?

I send a PLE (for the attention of my CO) to DIAC yesterday but it will take a few days for an answer.

Thanks
Health Operations Centre in Sydney. If your doctor who did the medicals was a DIAC approved panel doctor he/she should have known where to send them.
Old Sep 11th 2009, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Hi,

Is this correct?

Thanks
http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/aust...hoc-sydney.htm

Courier address

Health Operations Centre
Level 3/26 Lee Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Postal address

GPO Box 9984
Sydney NSW 2001
Old Sep 11th 2009, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Leedelta is a jewel in the roughLeedelta is a jewel in the roughLeedelta is a jewel in the roughLeedelta is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Shiva
Old Sep 11th 2009, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Health Operations Centre in Sydney. If your doctor who did the medicals was a DIAC approved panel doctor he/she should have known where to send them.
Hi Dorothy,

Out of curiosity I asked them where the results were going to be posted to, and when I was told "London" it didn't seem right.

Thanks for the help
Old Sep 11th 2009, 10:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Is this correct?

Thanks
Surely it depends on what sort of visa you're applying for? If you were applying for one of the Spouse Visas, your meds and xrays would be sent to London. All others go to Sydney.