Where do i start?

Old Mar 23rd 2012, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

MissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really nice
Default Re: Where do i start?

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
See above.
Ahh, another poster trying to tell someone not to post because they dislike the response. No chance. I love your responses. Pity they no longer had relevence to the OP.

She posted on here for advice - she got it.She sure did...within the first 4 posts

Nobody is advocating that a young person to 'just take off'. Canadaeh - "Get your Visa and Ticket and head out, good luck!"
MissingOZ - "Go for it and enjoy."
Yes, based on her OP and subsequent posts. She gets it.! So you admit that you did now? Funny that.Yes..."Go for it" ....based on her clear intentions and plans identified in the first 4 posts. She gets it. It was celar to me she gets it. She is working, twice, at achieving it. Read it!

You are not her or her friend. Do i need to be?

Again, working with the validity of the visa.Yet she talks of ' a few months'. A few months with £/$2,000, living with a friend & working seems reasonable to me. She didn't mention 'a year'. Ya can't just make things up as ya go!

Mature response. Your illogical rant deserved nothing less.

She was intending to take AUD $2k. Hence we were pointing out that she should look at taking more. No one has questioned her working.She had already accepted that she needed to save more by post 4!! Read it!

Yet you felt the need to 'advise'? Odd, considering you thought she had it 'all under control'.I didnt 'advise'.....I gave encouragement based on reading and understanding her posts, understanding 'a few months' and understanding 'living with her friend an working'. She had this and the money and visa issue under control....all in the first 4 posts.

Seems to be more of a 'last word' issue and a 'I have more posts than you issue'. Cool. Crack on.
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 3:27 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissingOZ
Ahh, another poster trying to tell someone not to post because they dislike the response. No chance. I love your responses. Pity they no longer had relevence to the OP.

She posted on here for advice - she got it.She sure did...within the first 4 posts

Nobody is advocating that a young person to 'just take off'. Canadaeh - "Get your Visa and Ticket and head out, good luck!"
MissingOZ - "Go for it and enjoy."
Yes, based on her OP and subsequent posts. She gets it.! So you admit that you did now? Funny that.Yes..."Go for it" ....based on her clear intentions and plans identified in the first 4 posts. She gets it. It was celar to me she gets it. She is working, twice, at achieving it. Read it!

You are not her or her friend. Do i need to be?

Again, working with the validity of the visa.Yet she talks of ' a few months'. A few months with £/$2,000, living with a friend & working seems reasonable to me. She didn't mention 'a year'. Ya can't just make things up as ya go!

Mature response. Your illogical rant deserved nothing less.

She was intending to take AUD $2k. Hence we were pointing out that she should look at taking more. No one has questioned her working.She had already accepted that she needed to save more by post 4!! Read it!

Yet you felt the need to 'advise'? Odd, considering you thought she had it 'all under control'.I didnt 'advise'.....I gave encouragement based on reading and understanding her posts, understanding 'a few months' and understanding 'living with her friend an working'. She had this and the money and visa issue under control....all in the first 4 posts.

Seems to be more of a 'last word' issue and a 'I have more posts than you issue'. Cool. Crack on.
I don't give a monkeys if I have more posts or not. As for 'last word' - pot, kettle. Your advice was poor. Simple as that.
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

MissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really niceMissingOZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Your advice was poor. Simple as that.
I bet she takes it after saving though, as she stated......within the first 4 posts

Wants to go to OZ in May. Check.
Knows that she needs to save at least $200 more to satisfyt immi, so gets a second job. Check.
Has a friend to put her up. Check.
Now knows where to find and pay for the visa. Check.

All above within the first 4 posts. Check

My 'advise' after understanding all the above-------"Go for it and enjoy"........Check.

Simple as that.
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 3:48 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissingOZ
I bet she takes it after saving though, as she stated......within the first 4 posts

Wants to go to OZ in May. Check.
Knows that she needs to save at least $200 more to satisfyt immi, so gets a second job. Check.
Has a friend to put her up. Check.
Now knows where to find and pay for the visa. Check.

All above within the first 4 posts. Check

My 'advise' after understanding all the above-------"Go for it and enjoy"........Check.

Simple as that.
Save at least 200 more? What planet are you on? DIAC recommend 5k. She was intending to take 2k. You don't have to be a mathematician to know that 2000+200 =/= 5000.

p.s. That should be 'advice'. If you're going to be sarcastic, do it properly.
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 4:01 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

This is supposed to be a discussion board, not a place to nit pick the opinions of others. MissingOz, as it sounds like you have plenty of experience of the place its a shame you weren't more supportive of the OP and less argumentative to other posters. I can't honestly imagine that this is helping the OP at all, so thread closed.