Where are all the med requests gone?

Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:46 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where are all the med requests gone?

Originally Posted by Scoofy
We received the medicals request yesterday! Lodged application on March 28, and are MODL. Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

excellent news!!!!!
Old Jul 21st 2005, 1:22 pm
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice
Talking Re: Where are all the med requests gone?

Just sent a chase up to Adelaide as the region 3 manager said to do so if we hadn't heard by the end of the week, tonight is end of the week there, right?

Hope to have something by email tomorrow, even if it is just to say we're being reviewed!

Still not sure if our meds and PCC arrived saftely.......I'm hoping the next thing we hear will be AOS interview please...that would be a nice way to round off the week
Old Jul 21st 2005, 1:51 pm

Originally Posted by Plug
Just sent a chase up to Adelaide as the region 3 manager said to do so if we hadn't heard by the end of the week, tonight is end of the week there, right?

Hope to have something by email tomorrow, even if it is just to say we're being reviewed!

Still not sure if our meds and PCC arrived saftely.......I'm hoping the next thing we hear will be AOS interview please...that would be a nice way to round off the week
fingers and toes are crossed for you!

yes, tonight is their friday
Old Jul 21st 2005, 2:36 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Plug

Good luck with that mate. We are MODL 136'ers and applied the same time as you. So will be watching with interest your post with the response from DIMIA.
Old Jul 21st 2005, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Teri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Steve2438
further employment evidence is required for 3 of 4 years prior to the lodgment of your application,
this is in the form of Inland Revenue assessments.

OMG hope we still have some
Is that normal that they request Inland Revenue assessments? I did not submit any on my application and wonder if with all our moving around that I will be able to locate them for 3-4 years back... which would be 2002/2001.

Or do you think there a more obvious reason why they would ask you for this, i.e. you were self employed or something?

Thanks...
Old Jul 21st 2005, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by Teri
Is that normal that they request Inland Revenue assessments? I did not submit any on my application and wonder if with all our moving around that I will be able to locate them for 3-4 years back... which would be 2002/2001.

Or do you think there a more obvious reason why they would ask you for this, i.e. you were self employed or something?

Thanks...
I think they are more generally asked for if you are self employed. I wouldnt worry too much as I'm sure the Inland Revenue would be able to help you if you needed copies of paperwork....
Old Jul 21st 2005, 5:22 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

I will be sitting by the phone later waiting.....and waiting....and waiting.....ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz........

Friday is a good day for med requests and visa grants (plus its my 40th birthday as well)

Off for a few shandy's with the lads

Rob

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Good luck with that mate. We are MODL 136'ers and applied the same time as you. So will be watching with interest your post with the response from DIMIA.
Old Jul 21st 2005, 7:18 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
I will be sitting by the phone later waiting.....and waiting....and waiting.....ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz........

Friday is a good day for med requests and visa grants (plus its my 40th birthday as well)

Rob
Have a good birthday Rob, lets hope it's one to remember with a 'Got It'.
I reckon it'll be more than a few shandy's if you do get it.
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:36 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Teri

Thanks...
Hi Teri

Hubby is self employed we sent the inland revenue paperwork off with our application.
If you havn't got what you need, phone your tax office, they keep copies going back 6 years and will send you them, ours only took a week !!
Good luck
Carole
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone

Rob
Happy birthday for tomorrow Rob, wont be online till Saturday. Hope its a double celebration for you.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Happy birthday for tomorrow Rob, wont be online till Saturday. Hope its a double celebration for you.
Our medicals etc have been requested! We applied on the 14th April so fingers crossed you hear something soon X
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 6:46 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Paul, nothing yet this morning but the day is young so you never know.........

Rob

Originally Posted by paulb
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice

many happy returns of the day Rob ..... have a good time and I hope the visa will be in your passport soon
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:15 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by glittababe
Our medicals etc have been requested! We applied on the 14th April so fingers crossed you hear something soon X
Good news and only 3 months sounds like things are moving

good luck with the meds
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:37 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
Hey hey hey some positive news
Good luck glittababe
You can get excited now hooray!!!

Ang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.