When do I upload Form80

Old Mar 24th 2009, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

robin.merill is a jewel in the roughrobin.merill is a jewel in the roughrobin.merill is a jewel in the roughrobin.merill is a jewel in the rough
Default When do I upload Form80

Hi,
I was wondering when do I upload the Form 80 ? Was going through the DIAC site and came across the page for Document check list for 175 online. It asks for Form 80 to be uploaded with every application. I am confused with Form 80 and PCC. are they same ? and when do I upload ?

Also Form 1022, change in circumstance: I got my IELTS score card on my old passport number. Later I applied for a new passport for want in change of Birth place. Fortunately or unfortunately I was issued a new passport with new passport Number. After all this mess, I applied for 175 online and uploaded copies of both my passports along with a letter stating reason for discrepancy in passport numbers. Do I need to add 1022 ?

Can some expert please give me their valued suggestion ?

PS: MODL/CSL/applied in january
Old Mar 24th 2009, 9:57 am
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When do I upload Form80

Originally Posted by robin.merill
Hi,
I was wondering when do I upload the Form 80 ? Was going through the DIAC site and came across the page for Document check list for 175 online. It asks for Form 80 to be uploaded with every application. I am confused with Form 80 and PCC. are they same ? and when do I upload ?

Also Form 1022, change in circumstance: I got my IELTS score card on my old passport number. Later I applied for a new passport for want in change of Birth place. Fortunately or unfortunately I was issued a new passport with new passport Number. After all this mess, I applied for 175 online and uploaded copies of both my passports along with a letter stating reason for discrepancy in passport numbers. Do I need to add 1022 ?

Can some expert please give me their valued suggestion ?

PS: MODL/CSL/applied in january
Form 80 has to be completed for all applicants aged 18 years or above. Case officer sometimes ask for it. PCC is a seperate document that you have to collect from your local police. It is mandatory document. To notify for change in passport, you have to complete Form 1022.

You could scan and upload all documents in your online document attachement area, alternatively you could email these documents to department.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Kryptonix will become famous soon enoughKryptonix will become famous soon enough

I never uploaded my Form 80 and never got asked for it. If you've completed it and you've applied for your visa already then personally I would just have it ready if\when the CO asks for it. But I'm no expert this is just my opinion.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

ebyron is on a distinguished road

we sent it in at the beginnning - the idea being that hopefully, when a CO eventually came to look at our case, everything would be there for them ... and therefore avoid any delays. AS always with these things you can never say 100% it worked, however there was a VERY small gap between us getting a CO and having our visa granted, so it certainly didnt do any harm!!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:55 am
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kryptonix
I never uploaded my Form 80 and never got asked for it. If you've completed it and you've applied for your visa already then personally I would just have it ready if\when the CO asks for it. But I'm no expert this is just my opinion.
As I have already mentioned, Form 80 is optional and is a part of character checks. CO sometimes ask for it. I have front loaded it just to save time.