When do applications fail???

Old Oct 6th 2005, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of
Default When do applications fail???

This has probably been asked before but if you pass the TRA are you likely to pass, as the actual visa application doesnt look like much other than proving you are who you say you are (maybe an alien from another planet in hubbys case cos he sure aint on same planet as me) Any comments would be appreciated as thinking about putting house on market if TRA comes back positive or would it be wise to wait for visa
Old Oct 6th 2005, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: When do applications fail???

Originally Posted by leechy100
This has probably been asked before but if you pass the TRA are you likely to pass, as the actual visa application doesnt look like much other than proving you are who you say you are (maybe an alien from another planet in hubbys case cos he sure aint on same planet as me) Any comments would be appreciated as thinking about putting house on market if TRA comes back positive or would it be wise to wait for visa
Unfortunately, the TRA is only the first step. DIMIA then go through everything you sent to the TRA again with a fine tooth comb and especially Specific and Recent Work Experience, which I think for 136 are the most common reason that applications are rejected. I think it would be wise to wait for the moment. Nothing is ever sure with DIMIA. Good luck. Michelle
Old Oct 6th 2005, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Thanks 4 that, thought that they would just take the TRA as proof of all that.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Nah - they don't like making our lives too easy - you'll get to know how their evil minds work at DIMIA.... Michelle
Old Oct 7th 2005, 2:24 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

TRA and DIMIA have different requirements for work experience. It's possible to pass TRA and fail DIMIA.

There are also other criteria such as age and the points test. Plus health and character requirements. Getting your skill assessment is just your first step and there are other hurdles.

DIMIA give very strong warnings against not taking life changing decisions until you've been advised in writing that you have been granted a visa.

Jeremy
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

As long as you have verything correct on the form though and have hit all the targets they have asked you to hit then surely you must be able to get in. Or is this just wishful thinking

lace
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:36 am

stevereed is an unknown quantity at this point

yes

Originally Posted by lacey21
Or is this just wishful thinking

lace
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

why!
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:41 am

I jest

why!
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jesus will you stop doing that I am not used to you having a sense of humour lol lol lol

hugs Lace x

thought there were something untoward there then lol
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:56 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Note to self - stop reading this thread :scared:
Old Oct 7th 2005, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol

your funny lol

lace x
Old Oct 7th 2005, 8:18 am

you think you're stressed. Our case is being finalised shortly. I just want to get my visa so I can forget this whole sorry episode of yearning to move to Australia. Get the visa, stay here and forget about it !!!

my sense of humour is in fact superb, but unfortunately I am the only one who finds it funny :-)

Jesus will you stop doing that I am not used to you having a sense of humour lol lol lol

hugs Lace x

thought there were something untoward there then lol
Old Oct 7th 2005, 10:48 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Note to self - stop reading this thread :scared:

Too right. Thanks Leechy, you cheerful so and so, for nothing, mate!!!

Note to self - do not let Dave read this thread!!!!

Last edited by Nicky & Dave; Oct 7th 2005 at 10:49 am. Reason: wrong name