What's Happening?

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 10:09 am
mamacares

amendoza is on a distinguished road
Default What's Happening?

I don't see much movements with visa approvals lately. Is this pacing quite typical with DIMIA? Looking at the timelines, there still are a bunch of 2003 applicants waiting and waning.

How about Jan-March 2004 skilled independent applicants. Any good news lately re: meds and PCC requests?

O boy, I swear this waiting is exciting and exhilirating. Forgive me if I sound impatient. I am! Glad this forum is around. I'm hooked!

Cheers to all in the waiting line!

Hannah
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 2:58 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: What's Happening?

Originally posted by amendoza
I don't see much movements with visa approvals lately. Is this pacing quite typical with DIMIA? Looking at the timelines, there still are a bunch of 2003 applicants waiting and waning.

How about Jan-March 2004 skilled independent applicants. Any good news lately re: meds and PCC requests?

O boy, I swear this waiting is exciting and exhilirating. Forgive me if I sound impatient. I am! Glad this forum is around. I'm hooked!

Cheers to all in the waiting line!

Hannah
I had my meds and police checks requested in June, see my time line below. So, at a guess the DIMIA might be processing Feb possibly at the moment?!?!? There's been a few changes with the DIMIA which might have set them back a bit too possibly effecting the processing times. This is just an idea. When did you apply?
Old Aug 4th 2004, 6:14 am
DarrenD

Originally posted by claire edwards
I had my meds and police checks requested in June, see my time line below. So, at a guess the DIMIA might be processing Feb possibly at the moment?!?!? There's been a few changes with the DIMIA which might have set them back a bit too possibly effecting the processing times. This is just an idea. When did you apply?
Looking at austimeline, for non priority cases, is seems to be december at the moment, but as others have said, it seems to be moving quite slowly at the moment.

Old Aug 4th 2004, 10:01 am
mamacares

amendoza is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by claire edwards
Applied early March 04. Not much of a hurry here, though. I just hope things would pick up a little more faster.

Cheers,

Hannah
Old Aug 4th 2004, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

Nige37 is an unknown quantity at this point

[/QUOTE]

We applied 2nd Feb and we got our visas yesturday.. skilled ind. MODL