Whats best for us to do?

Old May 29th 2009, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

ChrissieAnn is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Whats best for us to do?

Our daughter, son-in-law and 2 grandchildren emigrated to Oz..2 years ago. Now we cant stand it any more without them
WE are 53 and are on benefits but we do have our own house and some money.
Can we live there, in a mobile home if need be...and become citizens? We would need help with healthcare for a while l am told, and all the different categories we could/should be applying for (Visa wise) has confused me terribly.
I have 1 son left here so the majority of my family are there now, and my husband has 6 family members in another part of Oz.
WE could easily both do vountary work as we do now, can anyone give us any advice as to what is best to apply for?
Thanks so much.
I remember vividly my daughter looking on this site everyday before she left...she loved it.
Old May 29th 2009, 11:49 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats best for us to do?

Have you looked at a contributory parent visa:

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/How_to...k_in_Australia
Old May 30th 2009, 5:19 am
Just Joined

ChrissieAnn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whats best for us to do?

Thank You so much for replying. We shall look into that one and l shall let you know how it goes.
Regards from ChrissieAnn.