what visa for plumber

Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all
Default what visa for plumber

hello
i am struggling to work out what visa i should go for, any ideas please
Old Jan 8th 2008, 9:58 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Default Re: what visa for plumber

Originally Posted by johnknight001
hello
You need to find out if Plumber is on the MODL list first. Then if you are not being sponsored - or don't want to go to a low population area - I think you should look at the Skilled Independent.

Please correct me if I'm wrong anyone. I'm applying for Skilled Sponsored so not 100% sure.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:40 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

hello
www.immi.gov.au
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

hello

Hi,

My hubby is a plumber and is was still on the Modl list when we applied (Oct 07). We applied for a 175 skilled visa as we are not being sponsered. We went through an agent aswell. Best thing to do is have a look on the DIMA website for all the upto date info.

Keely.