What time did DIMIA grant your visa?

Old Jul 8th 2005, 7:36 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What time did DIMIA grant your visa?

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Will other things work or will I look a prat if I try new ones like :crying:
Hehe. No crying but embarrassed is : o
Old Jul 8th 2005, 7:36 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

oh bloody hell!! What went wrong there?
You need
Old Jul 8th 2005, 7:38 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by fraser
You need
I knew that if I was going to make a fool of myself that Fraser would be watching!!!
Old Jul 8th 2005, 7:40 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I knew that if I was going to make a fool of myself that Fraser would be watching!!!
Agh don't be like that I was just trying to help
Old Jul 8th 2005, 7:45 pm

Agh don't be like that I was just trying to help
My Fraser. What a big one that is!!! I'm VERY impressed
Old Jul 8th 2005, 7:47 pm

My Fraser. What a big one that is!!! I'm VERY impressed
I aim to please
Old Jul 8th 2005, 7:48 pm

I aim to please
ORGASMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 8th 2005, 8:51 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

I aim to please
That looks painfully large
Old Jul 9th 2005, 9:33 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

My e-mail came at 06.55 GMT. As I couldn't sleep that morning I checked my e-mail 06.50 - no visa grant....went back to bed.....couldn't sleep again and got up at 7am to discover the e-mail had arrived in outlook at 06.55am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I jumped in the air and whooped for joy!!!!!! I must of had a premonition that day!

Don't worry Marie - you will have that feeling soon,

Lynn xxx
Old Jul 9th 2005, 9:41 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
My e-mail came at 06.55 GMT. As I couldn't sleep that morning I checked my e-mail 06.50 - no visa grant....went back to bed.....couldn't sleep again and got up at 7am to discover the e-mail had arrived in outlook at 06.55am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I jumped in the air and whooped for joy!!!!!! I must of had a premonition that day!

Don't worry Marie - you will have that feeling soon,

Lynn xxx
Weird isn't it? I always get up in the middle of the night and always resist the temptation to log on and check email but yesterday I got the urge to check at about 6am and found the visa granted at 517
Old Jul 12th 2005, 6:19 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

02.27 this morning
Old Jul 12th 2005, 6:21 am
Grateful

yinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the rough

Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:34:57 +0930 (07:04:57 GMT)
Old Jul 12th 2005, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Hi there,
Just wondering what time (GMT) you lot who have 'got it' recently received your email from DIMIA.
We're just interested in whether they're sent out gradually over the day or are they sent out in bulk at a particular time of day.
Cheers in advance
Marie

12/7/05 - 7.30
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:20 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by Rabc
12/7/05 - 7.30
A few more got it's today ..... congratulations guys!