what to send.....

Old Aug 10th 2004, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

loupyloutoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile what to send.....

I'm in the final stages just before I send off forms and was wondering if you have to include the whole form, by thos I mean with the 47sk we have choosen not to fill in the Skills Matching at the back, thats a lot of paper to include that has no information on it, do we still have to put it in the envelope? There are also forms that my Dad filled in for the sponsored bit and there are several pages in there that have nothing filled in, do we include them?

I assume we just stick everything in the envelope and let them sift through to take the info out they require, don't want to get it wrong though!!!
Old Aug 11th 2004, 1:10 am

Prince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: what to send.....

Originally Posted by loupyloutoo
I'm in the final stages just before I send off forms and was wondering if you have to include the whole form, by thos I mean with the 47sk we have choosen not to fill in the Skills Matching at the back, thats a lot of paper to include that has no information on it, do we still have to put it in the envelope? There are also forms that my Dad filled in for the sponsored bit and there are several pages in there that have nothing filled in, do we include them?

I assume we just stick everything in the envelope and let them sift through to take the info out they require, don't want to get it wrong though!!!

don't take out any of the sheets from 47sk. Whatever is irrelevent to you just mark it N/A