Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

What is the next step after getting the invitation for visa application?

What is the next step after getting the invitation for visa application?

Old Aug 13th 2014, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

venkates77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What is the next step after getting the invitation for visa application?

Hi,
I recently submitted the EOI for subclass 189 and got an invitation to apply for the visa. What are my next steps ? I know we have to get the eMedical done, but where should i get the HAP ID and reference letter that i can take to my panel physician.

Thanks
V
Old Aug 13th 2014, 5:43 pm
Just Joined

Jameschaise is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What is the next step after getting the invitation for visa application?

Hello,

When you apply for your eMedical, after the completion of the eMedical application form, It will generate your HAP id alongside a form for you, You will need to print the form which contains your full names, HAP id. this is what you need to take with you for your panel appointment alongside your means of identity.

Cheers

James
Old Aug 13th 2014, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: What is the next step after getting the invitation for visa application?

1) Do i need to create a seperate account in https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/register ?

2) Where do i need to provide the HAP ID in my visa application in skillselect ?
Old Aug 13th 2014, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by venkates77
Hi,
I recently submitted the EOI for subclass 189 and got an invitation to apply for the visa. What are my next steps ? I know we have to get the eMedical done, but where should i get the HAP ID and reference letter that i can take to my panel physician.

Thanks
V
Your next step is the application, medicals are not required yet.
Old Aug 14th 2014, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

I thought we will need to get the medicals done first for submitting the visa application. Is that not true ? in that case, when we need to do the medical check ?
Old Aug 14th 2014, 3:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by venkates77
I thought we will need to get the medicals done first for submitting the visa application. Is that not true ? in that case, when we need to do the medical check ?
Did you see my post above. You do not need to do your medicals, they are last thing you need to do.