what are my chances?

Old May 16th 2010, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

poland_boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what are my chances?

Hi,

Really not good changes when I got up and had a look at new SOL list.

I have accessed from ACS 2231 few months ago ( basically I am Oracle DBA + UNIX admin) and I cant find my ASCO list in bellow new SOL list

261111 ICT business analyst
261112 Systems analyst
261311 Analyst programmer
261312 Developer programmer
261313 Software engineer

Is 2231 ASCO code is merged with one of the above list? any experts can help out finding this ?

I know its too early to find out and also I see GSM visa process has been suspended for few more days...

Cheers
PB
Old May 16th 2010, 10:51 pm
Banned

mandhani is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: what are my chances?

It looks to me that the language and technology agnostic in the information technology is no more useful as per the following link

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]+Programmers

Now it is more of responsibility and the action performed and it I believe 2231-79 comes under the umbrella of 2613-XX.

I will be keeping my fingers crossed and looking forward to others opinion on this.
Old May 16th 2010, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future
Default Re: what are my chances?

Originally Posted by mandhani
It looks to me that the language and technology agnostic in the information technology is no more useful as per the following link

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]+Programmers

Now it is more of responsibility and the action performed and it I believe 2231-79 comes under the umbrella of 2613-XX.

I will be keeping my fingers crossed and looking forward to others opinion on this.
I guess you are right mate.
I am also in IT(.NET Professional), having ACS Approval too. Now me confused about current approval letter cuz its ASCO code is not matched with new Codes.