Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

What is meaning of "Are you the client's agent or authorised recipient?" question?

What is meaning of "Are you the client's agent or authorised recipient?" question?

Old Jan 27th 2009, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

legolasWood is just really nicelegolasWood is just really nicelegolasWood is just really nicelegolasWood is just really nicelegolasWood is just really nicelegolasWood is just really nicelegolasWood is just really nicelegolasWood is just really nice
Default What is meaning of "Are you the client's agent or authorised recipient?" question?

Hi
Thank you for reading my post
In the post lodgement enquiry page there is a question which asks:
"Are you the client's agent or authorised recipient? (REQUIRED)" What should I answer to this question? I have no agent and I do all of my application related tasks myself. should I choose yes or no?

thanks

post lodgement enquiry page: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm
Old Jan 27th 2009, 5:37 pm
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What is meaning of "Are you the client's agent or authorised recipient?" question

Originally Posted by legolasWood
Hi
"Are you the client's agent or authorised recipient? (REQUIRED)" What should I answer to this question? I have no agent and I do all of my application related tasks myself. should I choose yes or no?

thanks

Hi there, we have applied independently also and each time I've used the form I've said 'yes' to this question and have had no probs.
Pam
Old Jan 27th 2009, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

varsanik will become famous soon enoughvarsanik will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What is meaning of "Are you the client's agent or authorised recipient?" question

Originally Posted by legolasWood
Hi

thanks

YES - you are the authorised recipien. (as silly as it sounds, or maybe not)