What is "Integrity Check"?

Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:10 am
Just Joined

dimi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What is "Integrity Check"?

Hello,

I haven't heard from my case officer for about 3 months now and sent DIAC a status request through their web site a couple of days ago.
The reply that came from them indicated "Please, be advised that your application is currently undergoing routine integrity checks..."
I've seen a thread on BritishExpats about "internal checks"
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=401406
and the reply from George Lombard apparently indicated that DIMA's "integrity checking" is something rather different from what most applicants are going through.

Does anyone know what "Integrity check" actually means?

Thanks everyone.

Dimi.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

WESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud of
Default Re: What is "Integrity Check"?

Originally Posted by dimi
Hello,

I haven't heard from my case officer for about 3 months now and sent DIAC a status request through their web site a couple of days ago.
The reply that came from them indicated "Please, be advised that your application is currently undergoing routine integrity checks..."
I've seen a thread on BritishExpats about "internal checks"
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=401406
and the reply from George Lombard apparently indicated that DIMA's "integrity checking" is something rather different from what most applicants are going through.

Does anyone know what "Integrity check" actually means?

Thanks everyone.

Dimi.
DIAC are conducting an investigation to ascertain whether you submitted fraudulent documents and/or false or misleading information.

All the best