Wikiposts

what happens after meds r cleared

Old Jul 21st 2006, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

nicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to all
Default what happens after meds r cleared

Hi,

could someone please tell me how long the wait is after meds have been cleared also what exactly is it that they are doing ?.
Is it like a summary of all the forms or something - i was all excited thinking once meds were cleared it was a definate yes, but now im thinking this is not the case.

Nicky
Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

nicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to all
Red face Re: what happens after meds r cleared

anyone !!!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 2:02 pm
bru
Forum Regular

bru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: what happens after meds r cleared

Originally Posted by nicky m
anyone !!!

meds cleared in april. then the CO informed that they started internal checks and asked more info. sent more info last week. still waiting.

I am in MODL and STNI visa type. so it's priority processing
Old Jul 25th 2006, 4:01 pm
Kevin

Hi Bru,
Did they ask for other information/s along with your meds or they asked
after your meds were cleared. I think your file gets studies once again
after your meds are cleared and before the grant. During this time if
the CO sees any discrepancies you would be asked for further
information. Shouldn't be too long now. All the best.
I am also in the same boat.
Kevin

Old Jul 25th 2006, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Aldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bru
meds cleared in april. then the CO informed that they started internal checks and asked more info. sent more info last week. still waiting.

Hi Bru, did you contact your CO after sending meds or did they contact you? And how long after sending the meds did you/they get in touch with you?

My meds were received two weeks ago (I'm STNI too) and I wasn't sure whether to just wait for the CO to get back to me or not. I know the DIMIA messages say I shouldn't contact them for an update but I'm finding it difficult not to

AL
Old Jul 25th 2006, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Aldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura about

Hi,

could someone please tell me how long the wait is after meds have been cleared also what exactly is it that they are doing ?.

Nicky
Nicky - how did you find out the meds were cleared? I sent an e-mail to find out status of meds and they sent a reply back saying they were "processed".

Did you e-mail them and if so did you mail them more than once? Or wsa it your CO that told you the meds were cleared?

Thanks,
AL
Old Jul 25th 2006, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bru

Hi,

Thanks for reply - i thought that once meds were cleared then that was the end of it. How ong after meds cleared that they requested more info. Does anyone know if this is a regular occurance, i had started to be a bit more relaxed about the whole thing but now back up to top gear again.
Meds were our biggest concern cuz hubby does have probs.

Thanks
Nicky
Old Jul 25th 2006, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Aldebaran
Nicky - how did you find out the meds were cleared? I sent an e-mail to find out status of meds and they sent a reply back saying they were "processed".

Did you e-mail them and if so did you mail them more than once? Or wsa it your CO that told you the meds were cleared?

Thanks,
AL
I e.mailed lcu who said meds sent to docs at commonwealth for assessment (its an automated responce) then e.mailed CO and the day after CO said meds had been cleared.

Nicky
Old Jul 25th 2006, 6:57 pm
bru
Forum Regular

bru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Aldebaran
Hi Bru, did you contact your CO after sending meds or did they contact you? And how long after sending the meds did you/they get in touch with you?

My meds were received two weeks ago (I'm STNI too) and I wasn't sure whether to just wait for the CO to get back to me or not. I know the DIMIA messages say I shouldn't contact them for an update but I'm finding it difficult not to

AL

After sending Meds I waited for around 2 weeks and then contacted the CO. He replied back saying that the internal checks are going on and hoping to get back within 1 month. After 1 month, I again reminded him. Then he sent me asking for more info about a work experience verification issue. Last week I DHL further information. Then I emailed him today. Waiting for a reply again.

I have read in this forum that people getting Visa’s within weeks of Meds and PCCs. For me, no such luck.

I also felt bad to keep on sending emails to CO. But on the other hand, migrating to another country is not like watching TV. This is serious stuff and we need to plan. Not knowing the status of the application is the most frustrated thing for me.

I will have to renew my present employment contract this month end. The DIMIA called the company after medicals sent and now they are asking what's my plans are.

I hope my CO will not mind me emailing and also hope others also doing the same, so that I won’t be the only one.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bru
After sending Meds I waited for around 2 weeks and then contacted the CO. He replied back saying that the internal checks are going on and hoping to get back within 1 month. After 1 month, I again reminded him. Then he sent me asking for more info about a work experience verification issue. Last week I DHL further information. Then I emailed him today. Waiting for a reply again.

I have read in this forum that people getting Visa’s within weeks of Meds and PCCs. For me, no such luck.

I also felt bad to keep on sending emails to CO. But on the other hand, migrating to another country is not like watching TV. This is serious stuff and we need to plan. Not knowing the status of the application is the most frustrated thing for me.

I will have to renew my present employment contract this month end. The DIMIA called the company after medicals sent and now they are asking what's my plans are.

I hope my CO will not mind me emailing and also hope others also doing the same, so that I won’t be the only one.
So did you ever get an e.mail saying that the meds had been cleared or did it just say they were being processed.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 7:18 pm
bru
Forum Regular

So did you ever get an e.mail saying that the meds had been cleared or did it just say they were being processed.
Actually I did not ask specifically about Meds. We both are sure about the results and no health issues.

Since the last request was not about Meds, I think our Meds are cleared. But you never know.

Do you have any concern about the Meds? I actually asked from the Doctor about the results before he sent it.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro,
If you dont mind please let us know what additional docs requested about your job? (after meds I mean).
Thank you,

Originally Posted by bru
Actually I did not ask specifically about Meds. We both are sure about the results and no health issues.

Since the last request was not about Meds, I think our Meds are cleared. But you never know.

Do you have any concern about the Meds? I actually asked from the Doctor about the results before he sent it.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:43 pm
bru
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Barbitana
Hi Bro,
If you dont mind please let us know what additional docs requested about your job? (after meds I mean).
Thank you,
They did not asked any specific documents.

I joined the company I work now in 2003. The company I worked merged with another company during 2004 (both belongs to same owners).
When they issued me the experience letter, they issued it under the new company name. (they covered the period from 2003 to present)
When DIMIA called the company to verify the details, the HR Mgr has confirmed the period of work since the merger date (2004 to present) under the company name I have given.
So I had to get a new letter from the company informing the DIMIA about the merger and the company name prior to that. Also I sent a statutory declaration explaining reasons why I did not mention the previous company name.
I hope they will accept it.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much and best wishes.
Originally Posted by bru
They did not asked any specific documents.

I joined the company I work now in 2003. The company I worked merged with another company during 2004 (both belongs to same owners).
When they issued me the experience letter, they issued it under the new company name. (they covered the period from 2003 to present)
When DIMIA called the company to verify the details, the HR Mgr has confirmed the period of work since the merger date (2004 to present) under the company name I have given.
So I had to get a new letter from the company informing the DIMIA about the merger and the company name prior to that. Also I sent a statutory declaration explaining reasons why I did not mention the previous company name.
I hope they will accept it.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bru]
Bru - been following your story and you have really been patient - your quite right I am sure these people are aware of the gravity of their decisions and that people are in limbo until a decision is made.

It seems that like us using an agent, they really discourage you from contacting DIMIA, however by all accounts most folk on here who have contacted their CO direct have had a favourable response.

By the way, how do you contact your CO ???? I have Her name but not sure what goes after it or whether its just their initial and surename etc.,
Can you help
angela x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.