Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

What to Give Immigration/What they ask of you.

What to Give Immigration/What they ask of you.

Old Mar 5th 2016, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

iamtheeggman84 is just really niceiamtheeggman84 is just really niceiamtheeggman84 is just really niceiamtheeggman84 is just really niceiamtheeggman84 is just really niceiamtheeggman84 is just really niceiamtheeggman84 is just really niceiamtheeggman84 is just really nice
Default What to Give Immigration/What they ask of you.

I have been using this site for years, Its wonderful!!!!

Severed me well for my working holiday visa,Canada and New Zealand where i currently am.

Any way so i am about to lodge my 189 visa and am wondering what they want from you/what you send them.

I have my TRA passed

So you lodge your expression and then what happens??

Every point i claim for i have to back up it up is my thinking.

I have all my trade docs validated by the justice of the peace

I will be claiming work experience and also work experience in oz.

The work experience back Home was mainly cash as i was working for my Step- Dad so would be hard to trace the money form old bank accounts and tax office. Yet i do have an employer statement signed and validated by the local police force.

In oz i can provide the company`s of who i worked for,phone numbers,4 references and about 25 wage slips from 2 of the employers and probably one employer statement.

I can provide all wages slips from New Zealand and about 6 references with phone numbers and employer statements. Also my work visa in my passport says Bricklayer and the current Stamp says Bricklaying Supervisor.

What did you send??

What did they ask from you???

Did they ring up Your references/Companies??

Im just about to contact everyone in oz to get my ball rolling but like some stories and advice off you cool cats please
Old Mar 5th 2016, 3:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What to Give Immigration/What they ask of you.

I would not be claiming work experience that you cannot support with wage slips, P60s or tax returns and particularly not when the employer is a step dad. Being paid in cash is illegal (if you mean PAYE was not administered) and immigration will not accept illegal work activity.

Do you really need those points? Have you factored in points for English! Only I note you haven't mentioned an IELTS test. That is something that could bring you twenty points.

Last edited by Bermudashorts; Mar 5th 2016 at 3:31 am.