what does it take to immirate to nz

Old Sep 18th 2003, 12:56 am
JessScott

Default what does it take to immirate to nz

I live in the States and i want to move to New Zealand. i was wondering what does it all talk to move there???

can someone help me....

Old Sep 18th 2003, 2:16 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Learning to spell immigrate is a start. After that jump on the NZ Immigration web site. I am sure you know how to use google. You can then see if any categories are suitable to your circumstances. Read the booklets and come back with more specific questions. If you can't be arsed with the above hire an agent.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 6:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

....and following on from Bondipom's theme - if you can't be arsed to find out at least a little bit yourself - how serious are you about it anyway?!!
Old Sep 18th 2003, 7:11 am
JessScott

i have looked at that site and okay i may be a bit dim but it doesnt help me much and i was looking for info on work visa but if i wanted one i would have to know someone in new zealand that would be willing to emply me....

Old Sep 18th 2003, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by JessScott
i have looked at that site and okay i may be a bit dim but it doesnt help me much and i was looking for info on work visa but if i wanted one i would have to know someone in new zealand that would be willing to emply me....
You do need a prior job offer for a work visa and most categories of residence. If you're 18-30 you can get a years visa allowing temp work, called the Working Holiday Visa, US citizens need to go through another company - www.bunac.com or www.ccusa.com -

Anything more permanent you'll need a job offer,

good luck,
Gra..
Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:30 am
Thunder Ace

Default Re: what does it take to immirate to nz

JessScott <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > i have looked at that site and okay i may be a bit dim but it doesnt
    > help me much and i was looking for info on work visa but if i wanted one
    > i would have to know someone in new zealand that would be willing to
    > emply me....

JessScott, I really don't wish to sound patronising, but apart from
the spelling, your punctuation and grammar could be improved. This is
not an attempt to put you down, however attention to these things will
give a better impression to others on the NG, and therefore will
increase your chances of getting the response you require.

What you are implying with your current writing style is "I want
someone to take the time to answer my question, but I can't be
bothered to take the time to ask the question correctly". Or
something to that effect.

Thunder Ace

Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:25 am
JessScott

Thunder Ace

well thanx for pointing out what I already knew. Im sorry for my bad grammer and spelling, i was never real great in english much better in math then english. so i am trying my best to make sure what i type makes since. if i where to contact them or whoever i need to i would type what ever i need to in word check the spelling then have someone(my sister) check everything else.