What does this mean? (please :-))

Old Nov 24th 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Paula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nice
Default What does this mean? (please :-))

Hiya all

I just checked our status online and for Lee and I it says this:

21/11/2008 Application received - processing commenced
21/11/2008 Application fee received

21/11/2008 Health requirements outstanding
21/11/2008 Medical examination required
21/11/2008 Chest X-Ray report required
21/11/2008 Chest X-Ray film required
21/11/2008 HIV blood test required

Does this just mean that theyre waiting for them and will ask for them in time or does this mean get them to us now??? sorry for being dim

Thanking you

Paula xx
Old Nov 24th 2008, 8:49 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What does this mean? (please :-))

It means that your medicals, x-rays and blood tests have not been received by DIAC. It's far too soon for you to do them now, so you have the choice of waiting until your case officer requests them or you can do them in about 6 months.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dorothy
It means that your medicals, x-rays and blood tests have not been received by DIAC. It's far too soon for you to do them now, so you have the choice of waiting until your case officer requests them or you can do them in about 6 months.
Dear Dorothy,
It is nice that you have learnt now " I've learned that no matter how much I care some people are just idiots".. Please tell me how much time you took to learn this????
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

Paula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nice

Whats with the above reply?? Im confused
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Have a read at the end of Dorothy's signature bit, it's not you!!

Mel
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 4:36 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
Dear Dorothy,
It is nice that you have learnt now " I've learned that no matter how much I care some people are just idiots".. Please tell me how much time you took to learn this????
okay ? can you kindly rephrase that question please because I'm struggling to make any sense out of your post
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fifty_pence
okay ? can you kindly rephrase that question please because I'm struggling to make any sense out of your post
Click on Dorothy's name and then click on the drop down menu saying View Public Profile....
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by melbert
Have a read at the end of Dorothy's signature bit, it's not you!!

Mel

I obviousley am an idiot cos I didnt even see it
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Paula_lou
Not at all!

Mel
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Paula_lou
Hiope you are able to see Dorothy's thread now
Old Dec 4th 2008, 10:26 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
Hiope you are able to see Dorothy's thread now
When you read my posts look at the bottom where where I've written and you can see my signature. It's in tiny writing under a black line. What's written there is what I've learned: "No matter how much I care, some people are just idiots". I'm not sure why it would need to be explained, as it's very clear. No matter how much I might care about certain people, they have been and continue to be idiots Simple as.

And in answer to your question, it took me well over 40 years to finally stop trying to please people who do not deserve my time.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

When you read my posts look at the bottom where where I've written and you can see my signature. It's in tiny writing under a black line. What's written there is what I've learned: "No matter how much I care, some people are just idiots". I'm not sure why it would need to be explained, as it's very clear. No matter how much I might care about certain people, they have been and continue to be idiots Simple as.

And in answer to your question, it took me well over 40 years to finally stop trying to please people who do not deserve my time.

Nice to hear Dorothy. I also learnt the same, however in maximum number of cases I know, people are not able to learn this truth.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Nice to hear from you Dorothy. I also learnt the same, however in maximum number of cases I know, people are not able to learn this truth.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice

Dorothy u r right about that. You've got brain in addition to being beautiful because you are beautiful

Cheers Dorothy!

Old Dec 6th 2008, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

When you read my posts look at the bottom where where I've written and you can see my signature. It's in tiny writing under a black line.
I can't see anything, I can only see your signature by looking at your profile (and that's the same for all posters). Is that because I've got cookies disabled or something like that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.