What do I need to do next??????

Old Apr 22nd 2007, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

SharonHall1205 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What do I need to do next??????

We are filling in the 136 Visa (no agent) and I need to get my Husbands' Skills assessed.

He has his City & Guilds Carpentry and Advanced Carpentry certificate.
I've tried to look on the website but for some reason I can't access the right page.

Do the certificates need to be sent off? And also, what else do I need. The form is all filled in except for a few boxes so I must be nearly there?

Am I? Or am I missing something really big?

Thanks

Sharon.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do I need to do next??????

Originally Posted by SharonHall1205
We are filling in the 136 Visa (no agent) and I need to get my Husbands' Skills assessed.

He has his City & Guilds Carpentry and Advanced Carpentry certificate.
I've tried to look on the website but for some reason I can't access the right page.

Do the certificates need to be sent off? And also, what else do I need. The form is all filled in except for a few boxes so I must be nearly there?

Am I? Or am I missing something really big?

Thanks

Sharon.
You need to get his skills assessed by the TRA. I would recommend getting some assessments done from a couple of agents. These are usually free and no obligation.

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 9:05 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What do I need to do next??????

You need to get the skills assessed by TRA, this needs to be sucessful before you send the visa application off. not sure of the TRA web site or forms location because I used ACS (for IT skills). Some one will be able to help you.