What do I do? Please HELP!!!!

Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:50 am
Just Joined

harsh is just really niceharsh is just really niceharsh is just really niceharsh is just really niceharsh is just really niceharsh is just really niceharsh is just really niceharsh is just really nice
Default What do I do? Please HELP!!!!

We have applied for 138 visa. My husband is the main applicant & I am the marks giver.We applied in June 2006,PCC done in Feb'07 unrequested,medical done in May'07 requested,AOS bond submitted on 28th June'07,ack of aos on 8th Sept'07, job verification on 2nd Jan'08,asked for clarification regarding position at job on17th Jan'08 to be submitted before 14th Feb'08.WE submitted an affidavit on 11th Feb'08, no reply after that, PCC expired on 20th FEB'08 & medicals will expire on 29th May'08. Should we send a new PCC unrequested or wait for the CO to ask for it. PLEASE HELP !!!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 4:27 am
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of
Default Re: What do I do? Please HELP!!!!

Originally Posted by harsh
We have applied for 138 visa. My husband is the main applicant & I am the marks giver.We applied in June 2006,PCC done in Feb'07 unrequested,medical done in May'07 requested,AOS bond submitted on 28th June'07,ack of aos on 8th Sept'07, job verification on 2nd Jan'08,asked for clarification regarding position at job on17th Jan'08 to be submitted before 14th Feb'08.WE submitted an affidavit on 11th Feb'08, no reply after that, PCC expired on 20th FEB'08 & medicals will expire on 29th May'08. Should we send a new PCC unrequested or wait for the CO to ask for it. PLEASE HELP !!!

You'll need a valid PCC for initial entry so i expect you'll be asked to do another to give you time to validate the visa.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:37 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do I do? Please HELP!!!!

Considering that the PCCs take a while to get and cost next to nothing, I would do them now and send unrequested.
NJ