What to do - am I being inpatient?

Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

atkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of light
Default What to do - am I being inpatient?

Hi to any one out there

Just want some advice.
Applied sept 05 STNI. Meds PCC req and sent mar/Apr 06. We have found out meds OK and gone to CO. Still not heard anything. Getting really worried, although I work in the NHS I have had no one saying can I release your details for employment verification. I have a agent but dont want to keep hastling her. I note on the forum that lots have got there visa's who have applied after us. Is it because we are in our 40's. Can any one help.
Thanks in anticipation of any replies.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:45 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What to do - am I being inpatient?

Originally Posted by atkinsfamily
Hi to any one out there

Just want some advice.
Applied sept 05 STNI. Meds PCC req and sent mar/Apr 06. We have found out meds OK and gone to CO. Still not heard anything. Getting really worried, although I work in the NHS I have had no one saying can I release your details for employment verification. I have a agent but dont want to keep hastling her. I note on the forum that lots have got there visa's who have applied after us. Is it because we are in our 40's. Can any one help.

If you have had your req for Mes and PCCs then I think you will hear very soon.

It is so hard I know, and Ive only been waiting 4 months.

I bet you will hear any time now.

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:50 am
Mark

Yep, I agree. Keep your chin up it will happen soon enough.

Waiting for your Visa is a little like waiting for your exam results.
You complete all the paper work, think you've done ok and whilst
waiting for the results you start to convince yourself that something
is wrong :)

Stick with it, it shouldn't be to long before you hear something now.

Regards

Mark

--
Mark
Posted via http://www.gettingdownunder.co.uk

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 10:11 am
Just Joined

mike/family is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by atkinsfamily
Hi to any one out there

Just want some advice.
We are in the same position so we feel sorry for you.CO allocated 24th oct 05.Meds req and sent march 13th 06 Agent says any day now but nerves are in tatters.Let us know how u get on @ [email protected] GOOD LUCK
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 2:31 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mike/family
We are in the same position so we feel sorry for you.CO allocated 24th oct 05.Meds req and sent march 13th 06 Agent says any day now but nerves are in tatters.Let us know how u get on @ [email protected] GOOD LUCK
hi mate
its really not a good idea to put your email address on a public forum

well not unless you want tons of
Attached Images  
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

atkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mike/family
Thanks but we heard today that we have the visa. Good luck to you and hope you hear soon.