what can i do

Old Nov 15th 2005, 5:04 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default what can i do

hi all

i have worked for my currnet boss part time (25 hrs a week) for two years
in sept this year i went full time and they put me on emergency tax code so since then i have been paying xxxx amount in tax will this affect me because i need to send wage slips with my 47k application as proof of earnings. i have been in touch with the tax office and they have told me its down to the people i work for. my boss found out today that she has the big c and its the last thing on her mind (i hope i dont sound heartless) it has just made me realise life is too short to drag my heals about sending my application off and i wanted to send it by the end of the month.
can anyone suggest what i can do pleeeeease !!!!!!!!?

jan xx
Old Nov 15th 2005, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what can i do

Originally Posted by robos
hi all

in sept this year i went full time and they put me on emergency tax code so since then i have been paying xxxx amount in tax will this affect me because i need to send wage slips with my 47k application as proof of earnings. i have been in touch with the tax office and they have told me its down to the people i work for. my boss found out today that she has the big c and its the last thing on her mind (i hope i dont sound heartless) it has just made me realise life is too short to drag my heals about sending my application off and i wanted to send it by the end of the month.

jan xx
No Problem - if you did work 25 hours plus per week - give them what evidence you can and explain the situation.

Tony
Old Nov 15th 2005, 5:51 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshtony
No Problem - if you did work 25 hours plus per week - give them what evidence you can and explain the situation.

Tony

thanks tony i was worried because i had two jobs and this one wasnt classed as my main job you see i didnt recieve a wage packet

thats the other problem i have the wage slip i get now is a brown envelope with my pay tax and insurance hand written on the front is this sufficient evidence ?

thanks
jan xx
Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

hi all

jan xx
do you have a personal department jan? if so they can write you a refernece and put in how long you've been there and how many hours you do.

deb
Old Nov 15th 2005, 7:11 am
one day rodders !!!

Originally Posted by debbiemc
do you have a personal department jan? if so they can write you a refernece and put in how long you've been there and how many hours you do.

deb

no its just a small hair salon of which i am manageress and then there is the owner (my boss) who has already stated in my reference how long ive worked there and what hours i do

is that enough?

thanks
jan xx
Old Nov 15th 2005, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

no its just a small hair salon of which i am manageress and then there is the owner (my boss) who has already stated in my reference how long ive worked there and what hours i do

is that enough?

thanks
jan xx
sorry jan, i cant really say. it might be an idea to speak with an agent for their advice.

hope you get it sorted soon

debs x
Old Nov 15th 2005, 8:32 am
one day rodders !!!

Originally Posted by debbiemc
sorry jan, i cant really say. it might be an idea to speak with an agent for their advice.

hope you get it sorted soon

debs x

ah well thanks anyway debs

jan xx