Wikiposts

We're In!!

Old Sep 13th 2006, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Loz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud of
Default Re: We're In!!

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Just got the e-mail, after 4months 2 weeks and 6 days we're in!! Cant quite believe it. My computer in down at the min so I sent my daughter down to MIL's to check my e-mail and there it was. I've had to come and read it myself just to believe it
Tracie
Congratulations!!! All the best for the future. Loz
Old Sep 13th 2006, 9:11 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Just got the e-mail, after 4months 2 weeks and 6 days we're in!! Cant quite believe it. My computer in down at the min so I sent my daughter down to MIL's to check my e-mail and there it was. I've had to come and read it myself just to believe it
Tracie
Hey Tracie
just to let you know you are now green, and we are to but with envy
All the best Dave
Old Sep 13th 2006, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

Tracie
congrats well done
Old Sep 13th 2006, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Tracie
Excellent news-enjoy!!!
Old Sep 13th 2006, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Hey Tracie
just to let you know you are now green, and we are to but with envy
All the best Dave
Cheers Dave, being Irish, green is my colour
Tracie
Old Sep 13th 2006, 10:44 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: We're In!!

Cheers Dave, being Irish, green is my colour
Tracie
well you have had all three from the flag
Old Sep 13th 2006, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone for the best wishes. I'm still sooooooo excited I could scream!!
Tracie
Old Sep 13th 2006, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Tracie

Congratulations !!
Old Sep 13th 2006, 6:57 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Tracie
congratulations guys

4 months 2 weeks and 6 days but your not counting
Old Sep 13th 2006, 7:04 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Tracie

CONGRATULATIONS................................... ..................enjoy your celebrations and your new life.

Loz x
Old Sep 13th 2006, 8:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Tracie

Fantastic news Tracie
Old Sep 13th 2006, 10:05 pm
Account Closed

conat is an unknown quantity at this point

Tracie
Congratulations to you all and within good time too
Old Sep 13th 2006, 11:33 pm
Visa Granted 04/07/2006

zeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant future

Tracie,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All the Best for the future!

CHEERS
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:12 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: We're In!!

Originally Posted by zeny
Tracie,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All the Best for the future!

CHEERS
CONGRATULATIONS !!
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all

Hey that's GREAT news Tracie! Enjoy the celebrations.... and your last few days in the pub!!!!! When are you planning to leave? How exciting, it all starts to feel VERY real from now on in :-) It is Perth you are heading for? If I can help in any way just ask. x x x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.