Are We In Now ???????

Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:14 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Are We In Now ???????

Now that we've had the medical request...does this mean that everything is OK with our VISA request.

Will we definitely get a VISA if we pass the medicals..???

CORKER
Old Jul 26th 2005, 11:28 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are We In Now ???????

Originally Posted by CORKER
Now that we've had the medical request...does this mean that everything is OK with our VISA request.

CORKER
its a good sign but not defo, as
A, you got to pass meds
b:you got to pass pccs
C:you may get asked for more info.

At least its not a NO, which is good news so far.

alk
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:38 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Are We In Now ???????

Originally Posted by alkristensen
its a good sign but not defo, as
A, you got to pass meds
b:you got to pass pccs
C:you may get asked for more info.

At least its not a NO, which is good news so far.

alk
Has anyone on here failed after the med. requests....and if so
for what reason....

CORKER
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:45 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

for what reason....

CORKER
Some people have had refs followed up and checked after request although most have them done before.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

for what reason....

CORKER
Don't really like to put a damper on things, but you asked....! Yes, we were turned down for 138 after meds, pccs, further information and even $5,000 bond lodged! Reason: relationship to sponsor. This was very obvious from the start of the application though and to be quite honest I don't think our case was properly studied until right at the end of the process - complete bummer - still feel bitter and pissed off about the whole thing - but you have to move on. We've got a new 136 in since May - so there is light at the end of the tunnel.....! Michelle
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

tom_mac is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Don't really like to put a damper on things, but you asked....! Yes, we were turned down for 138 after meds, pccs, further information and even $5,000 bond lodged! Reason: relationship to sponsor. This was very obvious from the start of the application though and to be quite honest I don't think our case was properly studied until right at the end of the process - complete bummer - still feel bitter and pissed off about the whole thing - but you have to move on. We've got a new 136 in since May - so there is light at the end of the tunnel.....! Michelle

Hi

At the end everything come OK if we really want it. Could you please explain bit more about reason for your first time - Relationship to sponsor, did you faild with some docs or....

Cheers
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

CORKER
Hope it all goes smoothly. Good luck!!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tom_mac
Hi

At the end everything come OK if we really want it. Could you please explain bit more about reason for your first time - Relationship to sponsor, did you faild with some docs or....

Cheers
Sponsor was my natural full brother who had been adopted and DIMIA would not recognise him as my "legal" brother and, therefore, sponsor.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Sponsor was my natural full brother who had been adopted and DIMIA would not recognise him as my "legal" brother and, therefore, sponsor.

Thanks, I am sorry about that...sometimes we asked more than we need. I am in phase for preparation the main appl. under 138 sq and we're scare about everything.

Cheers
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tom_mac
Thanks, I am sorry about that...sometimes we asked more than we need. I am in phase for preparation the main appl. under 138 sq and we're scare about everything.

Cheers
If I was to give any advice about 138, just make sure your relationship to the sponsor is as straightforward as possible and can be proved categorically with documentation. I'm sure you'll be fine - the very best of luck to you. Michelle
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

If I was to give any advice about 138, just make sure your relationship to the sponsor is as straightforward as possible and can be proved categorically with documentation. I'm sure you'll be fine - the very best of luck to you. Michelle

My sponsor would be my uncle, he is Aus. citizen, I mean to proof relationship with all birth and marriage certificates,but what I'm scared is that he is retired and he moved to his sun house which is big enough for all. We really want to migrate in Sidney, so we believe in best. Tomi

Cheers
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future

for what reason....

CORKER
Hiya,
We hit a brick wall after the meds, we were told they were fine and wouldn't have anything to worry about even though our son has to have ongoing treatment,we too thought seeing as we had the med requests we were in,anyway sent off appeal so who knows.
I'm sure you will be ok.
All the best
Sonja & Tony