We Have Got It!!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:52 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice
Talking We Have Got It!!!!!!!!!

Finally after 18 months, loads of grey hairs and a wind up we got our pre grant letter 5 mins ago. Champers is going in the fridge for later. Now all I have to do is tell my parents. Posted this after Mr R stopped doing the funky chicken dance round the kitchen.
To the rest of you still waiting, hang in there and don't stop hoping.
Mrs R.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:54 am
Life is uncertain

hungryted will become famous soon enough
Default Re: We Have Got It!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Finally after 18 months, loads of grey hairs and a wind up we got our pre grant letter 5 mins ago. Champers is going in the fridge for later. Now all I have to do is tell my parents. Posted this after Mr R stopped doing the funky chicken dance round the kitchen.
Mrs R.
Happydays to you all.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:55 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Zippeeeaaaayooooo. Now go and shove it up your colleagues bottom!!!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:55 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: We Have Got It!!!!!!!!!

Great BIG congrats to you.........well done, waiting is over so let the fun begin.

Good Luck
Dawn
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:58 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs R.
Congrats and have a great party!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:11 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:16 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Mrs R.

im sat here smiling/laughing at the computer!!! feeling like an idiot!!!!

BLOODY FANTASTIC MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please post piccie of Mr R doing the Funky Chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Rooksie; Jul 27th 2005 at 8:25 am.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Mrs R.
Congrats - delighted for you all!! Michelle
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:21 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Mrs R.
Excellent, brilliant, great big wait over
enjoy your celebrations later
Carole
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Nikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs R.
Well done The Rossers!! Congratulations and the very best of luck for your new life! I have followed your story as you are local to us (Manchester) and we are also looking to go to NSW (Hunter Valley)!

Enjoy the celebrations tonight.

Nikki x
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs R.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

jeeva will become famous soon enough

Mrs R.
Congratulations. All the best for the future in Australia.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:41 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations guys and enjoy your day and have a great new life
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:02 am
Get me out of here!!

Jules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the rough

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL - HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR NEW LIVES DOWN UNDER

ENJOY YOUR CELEBRATIONS

BEST OF LUCK FOR THE FUTURE

Jules x
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

NikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: We Have Got It!!!!!!!!!

Mrs R.
Fabulous......so pleased for you all........now starts the rest of your life.

Nikki xxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.