Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

We got it!! - visa for skilled independent 136

We got it!! - visa for skilled independent 136

Old Nov 26th 2004, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

beach bound is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up We got it!! - visa for skilled independent 136

Hi everyone

The news we've been waiting for!!! this morning the postman delivered the best piece of news ever. We got our letter from DIMIA via our agent that we have our visa. Can't stop smiling. Unfortunately my husband is away tonight so the champagne will have to wait til tomorrow but it was lovely opening up that letter and reading the news that the visa is ours. What a great thing to get at the end of a long day at work and wow it's a great reason for this weekend's celebrations. Only just got online to post 'cos I've been on the phone to the rest of the family to share the news.

To all those waiting - it does come good in the end and it is an unbeatable feeling to have when you read those words 'I am pleased to advise that the PR visas were granted on 22 November'. I've watched with envy and joy all those postings by others announcing visas have been granted and it is soooo nice for me to be able to post this one. Good luck to everyone else who is waiting and I look forward to reading those posts - this time with joy and no envy!!!

Time to celebrate!!!!!

BB
Old Nov 26th 2004, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Default Re: We got it!! - visa for skilled independent 136

Originally Posted by beach bound
Hi everyone

The news we've been waiting for!!! this morning the postman delivered the best piece of news ever. We got our letter from DIMIA via our agent that we have our visa. Can't stop smiling. Unfortunately my husband is away tonight so the champagne will have to wait til tomorrow but it was lovely opening up that letter and reading the news that the visa is ours. What a great thing to get at the end of a long day at work and wow it's a great reason for this weekend's celebrations. Only just got online to post 'cos I've been on the phone to the rest of the family to share the news.

To all those waiting - it does come good in the end and it is an unbeatable feeling to have when you read those words 'I am pleased to advise that the PR visas were granted on 22 November'. I've watched with envy and joy all those postings by others announcing visas have been granted and it is soooo nice for me to be able to post this one. Good luck to everyone else who is waiting and I look forward to reading those posts - this time with joy and no envy!!!

Time to celebrate!!!!!

BB
Congrats on getting your visa best wishes ireland
Old Nov 26th 2004, 10:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: We got it!! - visa for skilled independent 136

Sooooo
happy for you congrats
have awonderful life

regards

lace
Old Nov 26th 2004, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lacey21
Sooooo
happy for you congrats
have awonderful life

regards

lace
Thanks lace, thanks ireland. It's such a strange feeling - can't stop smiling - even my dog is wondering what's going on and keeps coming up and staring at me, which is most disconcerting!! but is that the smile for the visa or the nearly a bottle of wine that I've consumed???
BB
Old Nov 26th 2004, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

Foster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: We got it!! - visa for skilled independent 136

That's fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 26th 2004, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Foster Clan
That's fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Foster Clan!!
Old Nov 26th 2004, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Thanks Foster Clan!!
Dont get too drunk beachbound but do enjoy the moment congrats again ireland
Old Nov 26th 2004, 10:59 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

Time to celebrate!!!!!

BB

Congrats!!

Best wishes

Donna.
Old Nov 26th 2004, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

Tincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant future

Hey BB

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am so happy for you! C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

Cheers

Tincx
Old Nov 26th 2004, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tincx
Hey BB

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am so happy for you! C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

Cheers

Tincx
Cheers Tincx and thanks for your calming advice when I was having a few wobbles over dates and getting stuff back, etc. Here's hoping SS and Threlly have good news about their visas soon too.

BB
Old Nov 26th 2004, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

Tincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant future

Cheers Tincx and thanks for your calming advice when I was having a few wobbles over dates and getting stuff back, etc. Here's hoping SS and Threlly have good news about their visas soon too.

BB
No Worries, Have you found any Oz Wine Yet? I have just being reading the Lifestyle Thread, and if you have you must be on your THIRD Bottle !!

He He

Sleep Well
Old Nov 26th 2004, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tincx
No Worries, Have you found any Oz Wine Yet? I have just being reading the Lifestyle Thread, and if you have you must be on your THIRD Bottle !!

He He

Sleep Well
Hi Tincx

I'm not doing too badly thanks!! By the time this weekends out we'll be making one of those embarrassing trips to the recycling bin where you always meet someone and you feel you have to explain that you aren't responsible for all the bottles in the boot of the car!!! (hubs will probably make me do it as I'm the one who's made such great in-roads into the limited stock we seem to have here!)

Sleeping isn't going to be a problem me thinks!!

BB
Old Nov 27th 2004, 3:02 am
Just Joined

RasSan is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!!! BB

Best of luck for future life

its time to celebrate now

RasSan
Old Nov 27th 2004, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

KenJan333 will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone

Time to celebrate!!!!!

BB
CONGRATULATIONS BB. That was not too long a wait. Good luck for the future.

Jan
Old Nov 27th 2004, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

nawab1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: We got it!! - visa for skilled independent 136

Big Congrats and we also hoping for the GOOD.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.