We Got It

Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light
Default We Got It

I was starting to think that maybe there was something wrong with our application , and when we tried logging on this morning it said our details were wrong we thought we have been using these details all along then I remembered I have a new passport, used that number and there it was

WE HAVE A VISA

Now before I get too excited there are still a couple people who applied before us and I would like to wish them all the luck in the world and I'm sure there time is near.

Thanks to everyone who has supported myself and eve through this process, and I'm sure as soon as eve gets off the roof she will post something.

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:20 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future
Default Re: We Got It

i'll say it again...

Congratulations!

when are you planning to fly out?
Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

I found some tickets yesterday for 21st October spending 4 weeks in Bali on the way.

God I feel numb we exchanged on the house last friday complete next friday and we have our visa, next thing is to reapply for some jobs now and say yes i am eligible to work in Australia
Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

a huge

congratulations !!!!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

FANTASTIC NEWS!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Waheeeeyy, congrats. Long time since IELTS isnt it? Well done.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:17 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by edie209
I found some tickets yesterday for 21st October spending 4 weeks in Bali on the way.

God I feel numb we exchanged on the house last friday complete next friday and we have our visa, next thing is to reapply for some jobs now and say yes i am eligible to work in Australia
looks like everything is falling into place nicely for you
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

I was starting to think that maybe there was something wrong with our application , and when we tried logging on this morning it said our details were wrong we thought we have been using these details all along then I remembered I have a new passport, used that number and there it was

WE HAVE A VISA

Now before I get too excited there are still a couple people who applied before us and I would like to wish them all the luck in the world and I'm sure there time is near.

Thanks to everyone who has supported myself and eve through this process, and I'm sure as soon as eve gets off the roof she will post something.

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

congratulations!!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

CharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant future

Wow

Well done. Congratulations.

4 Weeks in Bali too. You are going to be soooooo chilled when you get to Australia. Make sure you make it up to the waterfall in the north of the island and spend as much time with the locals as possible, they will appreicate it.

Have a fantastic time.
Charlene
Old Sep 18th 2008, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 11:49 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

HOORAY - CONGRATULATIONS NICE ONE

Hope you enjoy the relief and celebrations
Old Sep 18th 2008, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CharleneG
Wow

Well done. Congratulations.

4 Weeks in Bali too. You are going to be soooooo chilled when you get to Australia. Make sure you make it up to the waterfall in the north of the island and spend as much time with the locals as possible, they will appreicate it.

Have a fantastic time.
Charlene

Do you Git Git Not yet been there and this will be my 5th visit

Everyone else thanks so much I feel really strange today bit drunk really.

Nige the IELTS feels like another life.

Oh talking of IELTS
I have two books
first person to PM their address I will send to
Old Sep 18th 2008, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Do you Git Git Not yet been there and this will be my 5th visit

Everyone else thanks so much I feel really strange today bit drunk really.

Nige the IELTS feels like another life.

Oh talking of IELTS
I have two books
first person to PM their address I will send to
CONGRATULATIONS.

Its so nice to hear when people get their C/O and Visa.

Good luck

Mrs Isle
Old Sep 18th 2008, 1:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Eve and Edie!!

If there ever were a couple who deserve this, it is you two!!

Have a great time in Bali and a wonderful new life!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Congratulations Eve and Edie!!

If there ever were a couple who deserve this, it is you two!!

Have a great time in Bali and a wonderful new life!

Thank you so Fly Away

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.