We got it!!!

Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:53 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold
Talking We got it!!!

Just heard that our permanent visas have been approved! We will be in Perth in two weeks at the latest!

Christmas in Perth - yippee!!!!!

Can't stop smiling!
Old Nov 25th 2007, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all
Default Re: We got it!!!

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Just heard that our permanent visas have been approved! We will be in Perth in two weeks at the latest!

Can't stop smiling!
Congratulation........good luck on your new life down under...
sharon
Old Nov 25th 2007, 5:59 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Done both
Beth x x
Old Nov 25th 2007, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Can't stop smiling!
Excellent news - 2 weeks

Old Nov 25th 2007, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

kamrul is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Can't stop smiling!
Congratulations

enjoy your NEW LIFE DOWNUNDER

Angiek
Old Nov 25th 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Can't stop smiling!

Congratulations

Claire and David
Old Nov 25th 2007, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS and good luck in your new life

vicky
Old Nov 25th 2007, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

Can't stop smiling!
Congrats ...................me too! yippee have a great night i know i will be, i shall think of you and have a toast!
Old Nov 25th 2007, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

pepsinperth is on a distinguished road

Can't stop smiling!
Many congratulations, We hope to be there for New year!!! (Chinese New Year at our rate! lol)
The Peps
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

naveenbabuk is on a distinguished road

Can't stop smiling!
Great news.. congratulations.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Can't stop smiling!
congratulations
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Thats great news good luck with your new life down under

Tina x
Old Nov 26th 2007, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough

Can't stop smiling!

Congratulations...Enjoy Xmas in the Sun!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.