We Got It!

Old Mar 3rd 2007, 7:58 am
Daniel&Gerry

damielgerry is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up We Got It!

Oh my. My partners visa just arrived in the mail. We can't believe it - it doesn't feel real yet. I think once we both stop shaking we'll be able to celebrate! You should have seen us both fumbling with the special delivery bag trying to get it open.

It was all very quick and came back in a week though it was still the longest week of our lives. Here's the timeframe:

22/02/07 Thursday - sent Visa application to Australia House London
23/02/07 Friday - Application received at Australia House
26/02/07 Monday - Visa Fee debited from our bank account
03/03/07 Saturday - Visa arrives in the mail
04/03/07 Sunday - hangover???

FYI. It was a partner visa: Interdependency 310/110

We both want to thank everyone from the forum. We did the application ourselves and the help ans support we received from you guys has been amazing - I can honestly say that without such a resource we wouldn't have managed to get it done ourselves. Thank you all!!

WE GOT IT! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 8:03 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We Got It!

Originally Posted by damielgerry
Oh my. My partners visa just arrived in the mail. We can't believe it - it doesn't feel real yet. I think once we both stop shaking we'll be able to celebrate! You should have seen us both fumbling with the special delivery bag trying to get it open.

It was all very quick and came back in a week though it was still the longest week of our lives. Here's the timeframe:

We both want to thank everyone from the forum. We did the application ourselves and the help ans support we received from you guys has been amazing - I can honestly say that without such a resource we wouldn't have managed to get it done ourselves. Thank you all!!

Well done guys Great news
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Congratulations, well done.

Denise
x
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of

Congratulations
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 12:57 pm
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Well done, We spoke to our migration agent and our forms are getting sent in hopefully on Monday, Which means we should find out in a few weeks!!!!
Can't wait hope our visa comes back so quick!!!
Take care and good luck!!!! Where are you going to? You coming to the meet at Bolton on 1st April????
Gary and Vikky.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Well Done!!!

We're hoping to start the process soon so Got It posts really help to keep you going.

Good Luck in your new life!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 1:15 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, all the best for the future.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:38 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold

Congrats!! You must feel great!
Andy
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:41 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, congratulations

Joex
Old Mar 4th 2007, 9:22 am
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

CONGRATULATIONS,

Jo
Old Mar 4th 2007, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

SarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to all

Congratulations - hope the hangover isn't too bad this morning.

S